• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Advice on ROA - or how to administer your chemicals
For nasal sprays I just fill the bottle with a known quantity of water (10ml or so) and do even (as much as possible) sprays until it's empty. Then it's easy to calculate the ml per spray.

I know it's not all that accurate but for stuff like EPH I'd say it's fine. For something really dose sensitive I would use it.

And it's probably best to change the bottle every so often. You don't want potentially dangerous organisms getting sprayed in your nose.

Also I've noticed the injection part is a bit short, I could write a bit about subq and IM if that's the direction the board want's to take. Don't know anything about IV so can't help there.
Any form of injection of Research Chemicals is incredibly irresponsible and dangerous, I don't think we should project the image that we condone it in any way.
The message above may be nonsensical as the author of it is a unicorn. It can be hard to type with hooves.
^this^
Once upon a time there were three bears. Now there are thousands. You be the judge.
Very few compounds (steroids being an exception) offer anything more from IM administration  that isn't offered from rectal administration so if you'd like to try IM, my advice shove up your ass.Rolleyes
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
Don't tempt me... I'm in a gay mood today.
Some people struggle with swallowing gel capsules - regardless of whether what's in them is recreational or not. 

If you're one of those people (and I am, intermittently) here's a handy hint. Hold your nose as you swallow (fnarr) with choice of drink. Problem solved.
Once upon a time there were three bears. Now there are thousands. You be the judge.
I would add, check the bags twice.

I recently received some Synthacaine (never tried it) and some 5-meo-dalt (tried twice at dose around 20mg). At lunch time, I weighted 80mg of Synthacaine and railed it. After a while I decided to redose, 90mg this time, so I took the two bags out of the larger one, weighted my 90mg, then snorted it.
Bam! Very, very strong come up, huge discomfort, weird sensations (I touched myself and immediately came), starting to feel the beginning of a panick attack (I had one once before after a huge APB binge), heart beginning to pound, but because of the overwhelming come up I just couldn't understand what was happening.
I eventually managed to get my thoughts together, realized that I had weight and snorted 90mg of 5-meo-dalt, so I grabbed 1mg Etiz, remembered that the effects wouldn't last much more than two hours and started to walk in circle in my apartment (If I stayed still, the panic attack would rise), scared the the come up would never end. 

Lesson learned, I'll check the bags twice from now.
(10-09-2013, 01:06 PM)Hausschuhe Wrote: Some people struggle with swallowing gel capsules - regardless of whether what's in them is recreational or not. 

If you're one of those people (and I am, intermittently) here's a handy hint. Hold your nose as you swallow (fnarr) with choice of drink. Problem solved.

or we could just mash it up in your food, with all the other pussies.
don't think of this as the end, think of it as a chance to make new friends with dealers
For rectal I think I remember a thread on bluelight where they were discussing how far up the rectum to have effect. I don't know if they were joking or not, someone was saying it needed to be as far in as possible.
The tissue right near end is actually very absorbant
“If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.”

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter