• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Advice needed on RC Benzos in Germany
I'm Travelling to Germany on a business trip for a week. I have a 5-year RC benzo habit. Does anybody know details of the legality of RC benzos in Germany? As far as I understand Germany has passed some form of blanket ban on Research Chemicals, are there any benzodiazepine analogues that are not included? I'm certain that withdrawals will be dangerous if I can't think of a way to order something legal to my hotel in Germany, or think of another legal solution. Any advice would be great (smuggling drugs into Germany isn't an option).
Benzos aren't included in the NPSG. Some of them are specifically illegal though: etizolam, diclazepam, flubromazepam, phenazepam. Others are legal. Check wikipedia.
From what I've heard, so second hand information here. If you was to see a dr there and explain the reasons you need them, they might be more sympathetic to dr's here.
Regards
GN

*edit*
What benzo, dosage and frequency if you don't mind me asking
GN
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter