• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Advice and guidance for a newbie
Hi all :)

I've been getting very much interested in trying out stimulant type RC's, i have a few in mind but the honest truth is that i don't know too much about them and i have zero experience with them.

So from what i could find myself by doing research on the net, reading reviews etc.., 3-MMC and 4-FA seem like interesting choices as well as possibly the 'pre-made' mixes e.g. (3-FPM + HDEP-28 + Lidocaine) in a pre-mixed powder. I'm not gonna mention any brands etc.. as i'm not sure if that's ok to do so here :)

I want to find something that gives a nice buzz and euphoria feeling. What would you guys/gals recommend please? Anything to look out for? 

don't buy branded because you won't know whats in it... none of the RC's available in the UK before the recent ban were really known for euphoria... I used to do a bit of 3 fpm and it was a reasonable buzz if you wanted to stay legal but none of the euphoria associated with traditional street / party drugs...

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.
Hi McMuffin,

[Removed]

And i 200 % agree with Ralhar : avoid branded products like pest.

One Love

niamh edited 22-01-2017 10:44 PM this post because:

Please do not recommend or suggest drugs that are controlled in the UK. This is against the rules.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter