• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Abuse In The Shoutbox
Weirdos
My god society is falling apart.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
Yeh .... I'd like to make a complaint about King abusing me in the Shoutbox....urm, sorry.....Shoutbunker

I barely managed to crawl out alive...
Raelian Emissary
What about grooming in the shout box - that shit has got to stop. I personally groomed several people, and not one turned up to meet me at the service station on the M1, at the time specified.

Either people are very slack and incapable of basic timekeeping, or I am being led astray, and there are hardly any fouteen year old girls on this site at all.

I am disgusted and will be writing to my MP, and asking where he gets his adolescents.
don't think of this as the end, think of it as a chance to make new friends with dealers
MPs aren't interested in adolescents. Too old.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
(14-07-2015, 08:15 PM)WeAreScientists Wrote: MPs aren't interested in adolescents. Too old.

QOTY
MPs don't care about ADULTerantS cos they are to preoccupied with fiddling kiddies.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
The military police?

Does her majesty know?
Surely it's all about parliamentary opportunism.......(edit ... this is satirical)

Theresa's Secret Diaries of the Back Bench (Intro by The Black Rod....)

(20-07-2015, 10:30 PM)King Wrote: The military police?

Does her majesty know?

You're the Fu*king King...... You tell us
Raelian Emissary
I got terrible abuse in the shoutbox and I wasn't even there. It was komp. So if he die-sappears don't ask me why. K? K.
“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”said Alice

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter