• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Abuse In The Shoutbox
Hey to everyone that was in the shoutbox until whatever time I left this morning (13th), just wanted to say I hope I didn't offend anyone. I remember niceone getting a bit upset but think that was sorted and I know I was saying some ridiculous things. Don't know that I did upset anyone but when I went for some beers things got a bit mad and I got a bit paranoid and so thought it best to neck some benzos.
DW I'm not tearing myself up or anything, in fact I had a great night last night, just hope everyone else did as well, this might just purely be down to my paranoia but you guys have been awesome and I've had great fun recently so just to ease what little nerves the benzos haven't killed thought I'd say something :).
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
(13-05-2015, 01:43 PM)Kompressor Wrote: Hey to everyone that was in the shoutbox until whatever time I left this morning (13th), just wanted to say I hope I didn't offend anyone. I remember niceone getting a bit upset but think that was sorted and I know I was saying some ridiculous things. Don't know that I did upset anyone but when I went for some beers things got a bit mad and I got a bit paranoid and so thought it best to neck some benzos.
DW I'm not tearing myself up or anything, in fact I had a great night last night, just hope everyone else did as well, this might just purely be down to my paranoia but you guys have been awesome and I've had great fun recently so just to ease what little nerves the benzos haven't killed thought I'd say something :).

Btt late, I know but just seen this.  Try not to worry about shit like this mate.  Personally I totally identify with that feeling of paranoia, happens to me all the time.  I dare say that most of us on her are capable of engaging our tounges/fingers before our brains an know how bad it can make us feel.  

I for one cringe at some of the stuff I've posted here over time, but realise that the vast magority of folk have been there themselves and with that have developed a very compassionate and forgiving attitute, that can only b for the benefit of us all. bighug.
Psychedelic  Slut....

Cosmic Traveler.Independant ?Thinker.Drug AddictXX
I was fully cognitave when i said one of the worst things i could to another human, bode on my mind ever since and ever shall but yeah it is vest to pass it by the wayside as a 'ah well' but props for being upfront

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
How to i partake in this beautiful shoutbox? No browser i've tried shows it proprerly
(29-06-2015, 11:38 PM)Shrub Wrote: How to i partake in this beautiful shoutbox? No browser i've tried shows it proprerly

Have you registered to it and logged in?
Komp you're pretty much my favourite shoutbox buddy, everyone knows you're just playing :)
Shrub I get the shoutbox on my iPhone browser :)
Apparently I can still be silenced lol.

you werent that bad mate, could tell you were mashed and i was hella cranky. 

water under the bridge now.
Hood Hippy word
Totally man, none at all :)

Just the other day I was on the fucking tube and this guy accused me of sleeping with his girlfriend, I mean it was true, but it was fucking out of order and not one fucking so called 'mod' stepped in, this shit is out of control.
don't think of this as the end, think of it as a chance to make new friends with dealers

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter