• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

APB's illegal where i live -best pellet products for me?
The purple bombs are real nice, a little short acting, but nice. If I was looking for something euphoric like apb pellets and had to be in pellet form, they are what I'd choose.
They are a branded product though so there's no telling what's in them.. It feels like a cathinone to me but who knows maybe they are legal.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
(21-11-2012, 11:48 AM)Knothing Wrote:
(21-11-2012, 04:47 AM)syrp Wrote: What happens in america when they seize your parcel and it has traces of illegal substances in it that you had no idea about ?

You go to prison and then plead your case in court. We say innocent till proven guilty but that's all bullshit.

I'm in Jersey, Channel Islands not USA (thankfully i suppose)

(21-11-2012, 12:05 PM)Knothing Wrote: The purple bombs are real nice, a little short acting, but nice. If I was looking for something euphoric like apb pellets and had to be in pellet form, they are what I'd choose.
They are a branded product though so there's no telling what's in them.. It feels like a cathinone to me but who knows maybe they are legal.

Thanks for the replies!

Yeah i'm interested in Purple Bombs, but need to be 100% anything i order is legal!

Already been pulled in by Customs once after getting Jolly Green Granules seized, and 99% likely i would get prosecuted if it happens again...

I'm reluctant to go down the 5-IT route for obvious reasons!

Jersey Government really are wankers banning the APB's when there are so many more dangerous things on the market!

In the past i've only ordered from sites like ChemWire and Buckled Bonzi that i can trust 110%, but have really run out of options now with these sites!

ChemWire say they have new products soon that are as good if not better that 5/6APB, but will the hype turn out to be true?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter