• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AL-LAD Report
Rainbow 
[Image: 477px-AL-LAD.svg.png]

Man, what a mental time!!

It came on blotter so I dropped 300ug at 18:30 and by 7 I was starting to notice a smile. By 8 I was coming up smoothly-as-you-like and feeling very nice. Hard to explain, something like an E buzz but not an E buzz. Felt very empathic and in a warm bubble of serenity. There was no jagged or harsh starter pains it just flowed from one stage to the next at a steady pace, held for about 3hrs and then tailed off over the next 3. I’d say its duration is identical to its big sister.

The things that have struck me the most are how smooth it was start to finish, how little body load I felt (no pains, aches, chest tightness, headache, nausea etc) and basically.. how potent yet mellow it was overall!
I don’t remember any dissociation and/or confusion and concentrating on cards was easy, except all the red cards looked like they had lipstick smeared over them. I’ve never seen anything like that before it was almost a freeform hallucination but looked amazing.

Overall I had some really unusual hallucinations I’ve never seen before. Square shapes like doorframes looked skewed and in two parts, while at the same time looking normal. Everything was melting yet not melting.. I could sort of see an object both in its normal state and as a hallucination simultaneously. I was fascinated by this and spent much of my trip just looking around at things. I don’t know quite how to describe it but to say that it felt like half an E and half a trip taken together, with neither being pronounced over the other nor either being easily identifiable on its own, but when combined created a combination high that was pronounced.

The body buzz was excellent. Waves and rushes were plenty and quite often I found myself breathing in deeply, then out, and saying to my mate “I’m FFFUCKED!!!” and I also remember regularly saying “I love this chemical”.

She was dropping nbomes (I wouldn’t give her something I haven’t used myself) and we put on an episode of Life’s Too Short. That was only tricky in the sense that we were pissing ourselves so much that we had to turn it off for over an hour because we couldn’t breathe! We tried to put it back on a few times but every time we talked about doing it we started convulsing again just remembering what was in the first episode!! It was a proper funny night. Safe to say this can be a very giggly chemical. We were both knackered the next day from the many convulsions!

Music was excellent, noticeably more pronounced than on nbomes. Again it’s hard to explain but it was different to other psychs I’ve used and tunes that would usually unsettle me seemed to go down really well, again this reminded me a lot of music on E’s. Unlike nbomes, even acid, there was a noticeable acceptance of things as they were, rather than my usual underlying over-attention to things freaking me out while tripping.
I didn’t have anywhere near the desire to eat like I would on other psychs so I’d say that there is a speed-type effect in there somewhere, and I guess that would tally with the body buzz that was deliciously good throughout.

One thing I was acutely aware of was wanting physical human contact, much like you get on E’s, and at one point my thinking became looped on that and I got pretty sad that I didn’t have it. However it wasn’t sexual in nature just about closeness.
The rest of the time I was in awe at the body buzz and at how different everything looked. It’s very rare I spend time walking around the house just looking at stuff but this chemical put the interest in visuals right back in me. There weren't an abundance of wavy colours an fractals etc, but there were definitely potent hallucinations a plenty.
The neon pictures I put up under a UV bulb looked fucking brilliant. Much more interesting than on nbomes. Usually I don’t go into the hall to look at them especially but I couldn’t help it on LAD. Even the kitchen looked amazing when I opened the fridge and the light hit the room. So, ten minutes of looking into the blue tiles on my wall I realised I still hadn’t got a drink so I looked in the fridge, however the packaging for the almond slices started getting interesting so I ended up at the fridge for 20mins getting nothing!! That’s what I was like on LSD back in the day.

This isn’t ecstacy and it isn’t LSD, and although in my view it has a lovely selection of effects from both, it’s definitely a true-blood psychedelic like is big sister and certainly the closest thing to it I’ve ever experimented with.
I could see that some folks wouldn’t compare them or would notice too many differences to say they’re the same, but in my view on more subtle levels it’s got several identical qualities that the nbomes don’t quite possess.

If you’ve ever used proper LSD and nbomes, you’ll probably understand that nbomes are good but don’t quite have the same effects as LSD, and in the same light the LAD is different to LSD, yet on the other hand very much the same and familiar and far closer to the original than nbomes.

Let me put it this way.. I felt like I’d taken something genuine. My body was loving it and didn’t complain about the chemical being in it like it can with nbome. Make sense?

The comedown was easy, light, nothing unpleasant. The next day (6hrs after sleeping off the LAD) I felt ok so I dropped 2x 25b’s to see what would happen and found that cross tolerance wasn’t anywhere near as prevalent as you might expect and I got a pretty good trip the next day. I’m not exactly sure why but this gave me a good feeling about the LAD.

I’d like to try this at 500ug (definitely not over unless it was staged) as I suspect it’ll reveal a lot more and overcome some developed tolerance, but I have to say I very much dig it. I have lots of good to say about it and no criticisms.

In other words… MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

thumbupthumbupthumbupthumbupthumbupthumbup
“It doesn't matter who you vote for, the Government always gets in” - Graffiti slogan
Where u get a sample from?, Been wanting this for ages.

Life's to short
I've got aids hahaha

Nice report man...sounds very interesting indeed..hope at some stage it becomes more widely available!!
There's No Such Thing As Madness, Only Different Degree's Of Sanity...
Well i hope if somebody is handing out samples they must think it worthwhile to synth or is that just me hoping and trying to convince myself

(26-05-2013, 11:59 AM)Fearandloathing Wrote: Life's to short
I've got aids hahaha

not funny

sorry but that may upset a few members here
Very interesting report, AL-LAD looks full of promise. Been anticipated a while but looked difficult to pull off. I hope to G*d it becomes available and stays mostly off-radar for a while. NBOMes are likely to be banned soon. An NBOMe-beater would make them redundant anyways. Interesting times. :)
Cheers guys, glad you liked it. Happy

(26-05-2013, 03:07 PM)zombywoof Wrote: not funny

He's just referring to a scene in the tv show Life's too short, where Liam Neeson visits Ricky Gervais & Stephen Merchant with this idea about doing improvisational comedy.. and Liam wants to keep saying he has aids. He's not mocking anyone. Happy

(26-05-2013, 04:36 PM)Sepher Wrote: I hope to G*d it becomes available and stays mostly off-radar for a while. NBOMes are likely to be banned soon. An NBOMe-beater would make them redundant anyways. Interesting times. :)

Ditto.

If this was available on tap I'd give nbomes a wide. I still like them a lot but this is better, especially for the old-skoolers among us.

thumbup
“It doesn't matter who you vote for, the Government always gets in” - Graffiti slogan
very very interested in this one, nice report daytrippa
Cheers hood,

I'm considering starting an Open University chemistry degree. In just 5 years I might even be able to synth my own psychs! That or I'll see if the Devil reconsiders a deal for my soul. *cool*
(26-05-2013, 03:07 PM)zombywoof Wrote: Well i hope if somebody is handing out samples they must think it worthwhile to synth or is that just me hoping and trying to convince myself

(26-05-2013, 11:59 AM)Fearandloathing Wrote: Life's to short
I've got aids hahaha

not funny

After reading that back I know how it sounds. It's a scene on life's to short watch the video I posted.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter