• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AL-LAD 150mcg
Part One

First proper dose. Taken half an hour ago no effects so far. Also taken Kratom a few hours ago and 1mg diceziam as I am starting my taper.

Just starting to notice slight visual distortion. I will carry on with trip report tomorrow when soba so I get it right. Also note I trying Al-lad now as I doubt I would like to when the taper kicks in.

Part 2

Tomorrow
Where can I get this stuff I've not heard of it before???

Hope you enjoyed your trip my friend, could you tell me where I can get these, I've not heard of them before ?
(27-10-2015, 02:39 AM)Chuckwagon66 Wrote: Where can I get this stuff I've not heard of it before???

Hope you enjoyed your trip my friend, could you tell me where I can get these, I've not heard of them before ?

Uk illegal now so helping you to get it would be agains forum rules. Sorry dude :(
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
Yeah I know this now spent a while google them, silky journey maybe, I see how many mushrooms I can pick this yr ???☺??✌✌

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter