• 16 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

AJ-Blotters
Boselect Wrote:Woke up at 11AM fresh as a daisy, a little tired but nothing a tea hasnt cured.

Cheers, Bo!

Was it happy, euphoric...empathic..?
Hi Guys AJ from AJ-blotters here, one of your members brought this forum to my attention, and I decided to post here to answer all of your questions, so fire away :)

Good news: I dropped prices on all of my products, HPBCD should be coming next week together with 25C-NBOMe(both products have been ordered, just waiting for a shipment to arrive)
(30-06-2012, 04:24 AM)AJ-Blotters Wrote: Hi Guys AJ from AJ-blotters here, one of your members brought this forum to my attention, and I decided to post here to answer all of your questions, so fire away :)

Good news: I dropped prices on all of my products, HPBCD should be coming next week together with 25C-NBOMe(both products have been ordered, just waiting for a shipment to arrive)

Hello AJ Will it still be 3 for a fiver 1st time buyer for the 25c i have been waiting to buy these
"I'd rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief."
(30-06-2012, 04:37 AM)zombywoof Wrote:
(30-06-2012, 04:24 AM)AJ-Blotters Wrote: Hi Guys AJ from AJ-blotters here, one of your members brought this forum to my attention, and I decided to post here to answer all of your questions, so fire away :)

Hello AJ Will it still be 3 for a fiver 1st time buyer for the 25c i have been waiting to buy these

yes special offer will be there, not for long though week maybe 2 weeks
(30-06-2012, 04:42 AM)AJ-Blotters Wrote:
(30-06-2012, 04:37 AM)zombywoof Wrote: Hello AJ Will it still be 3 for a fiver 1st time buyer for the 25c i have been waiting to buy these

yes special offer still there, not for long though week maybe 2 weeks

excellent lol
"I'd rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief."
I orrdered HPBCD today, Im hoping, it will be with me early next week, as soon as i got it, I will be complexing all my stock
Can you give a quick rundown of the differences between what bo took and these new complexed things you're getting in?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter