• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ACMD news
The government took a while to respond to the ACMD's November 2011 report on so-called novel psychoactive substances, and it's not as end of the world as I thought it might be:

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/publication...iew=Binary
Such a joke report. 'Education' is key. Sure, create a world where substances aren't in ever-increasing demand. Good luck with that. Some people will huff just about any store-bought chemical to get their fix. That says a lot.
I read that as:

"Actually we haven't got the time or the resources to really tackle this issue but we will continue to make all the right noises and try and encourage the kids not to take drugs".

Pretty piss poor really but thankfully no real indication of a draconian legislative response.
“THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”
On the old forum some pessimists was saying its all over.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings
Harm reduction at its finest.
Dont trust anything i say on a Friday or a Saturday - wait until Monday
(01-06-2012, 07:47 PM)Dragon Wrote: On the old forum some pessimists was saying its all over.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings

I thought the end of the RC world was back in October 2011? ;)

Anything that becomes a tabloid headline nightmare they can 'temporarily' ban, but doesn't seem there's going to be too much of an organised campaign going on.

Looking forward to reading David Nutt's book tomorrow. :cool:
It's going to be essential reading. Really can't wait to read it myself. I'll make a post about it in the books thread.
[Image: qn45rt_th.gif]

Please read the site rules HERE

I will look forward to reading it also.

I do wish we still had that thread.

As long as I have a hole in my arse it won't be over.
Harm reduction at its finest.
Dont trust anything i say on a Friday or a Saturday - wait until Monday
(01-06-2012, 10:01 PM)Feed Wrote: It's going to be essential reading. Really can't wait to read it myself. I'll make a post about it in the books thread.

I love this from page 14 on the effects of ecstasy:

"It even made the endlessly-repetitive beats of trance music sound good!"

Maybe it was David Nutt who deleted a certain thread? :D

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter