• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A close friend just told me her mate died from "Pandora's box" synthetic noid blend
Respect for what?
Peace

SlowandFastandSlow
That someone died. I know of quite a few Synthetic Noid users who have easy access to reasonable quality Cannabis who are asking around on what to do post ban. Real weed is too expensive and not potent enough are the reasons given. Had literally 3 puffs on a AB-FUBINACA blend joint last week and although not the worst offender out there i couldn't have finished that J for a grand. Can totally see how this could hospitalise or even kill it knocked me senseless.
(09-07-2016, 11:30 AM)SlowandFastandSlow Wrote: Respect for what?

urm....did you read the initial post.....

(08-08-2016, 06:46 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: That someone died. I know of quite a few Synthetic Noid users who have easy access to reasonable quality Cannabis who are asking around on what to do post ban. Real weed is too expensive and not potent enough are the reasons given. Had literally 3 puffs on a AB-FUBINACA blend joint last week and although not the worst offender out there i couldn't have finished that J for a grand. Can totally see how this could hospitalise or even kill it knocked me senseless.

yip....it's a whole different class.....
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter