• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

6-apdb
Smile 
Has anyone had any experience with this new one?
Some places have explained it as "As good as" or "maybe better!"
But no actual reports!

Being so close in name too 6-apb its near impossible to find info

Thanks for your time ppl!
(05-11-2012, 08:57 AM)ChemChemChem Wrote: Has anyone had any experience with this new one?
Some places have explained it as "As good as" or "maybe better!"
But no actual reports!

Being so close in name too 6-apb its near impossible to find info

Thanks for your time ppl!

To put it simple. When I got what was labeled as 6-apdb it was similar to 6-apb but a fair bit more speedy, and also more psychedelic towards the end.
Wasn't this illegal?
Harm reduction at its finest.
Dont trust anything i say on a Friday or a Saturday - wait until Monday
Yeah, isn't it?
[Image: qn45rt_th.gif]

Please read the site rules HERE

Pretty sure it was banned after the deaths that occurred from it. I'm about to go to work so no time to check, but I'm almost positive its illegal.
Ditzy could just do what the other vendors do and slap a brand name on it.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
I think the legality is murky. It certainly isn't explicitly illegal as far as I know.

Not sure which deaths you're referring to Knothing, could you provide links?

The ambiguity is summed up nicely in this post from BL:

Quote: MY understanding was that ^-APDB can be seen as a ring closed alkoxy-substituted alpha-methylpehnylethylamine (not in itself explicitely stated but potentially close enough especially being so similar to known other compounds) whilst 6-apb has an extra double bond making it harder to bend the alkoxy-substituted law.

I.e 6-apdb makes people more nervous (ultimately having never been tested in law)
Just realized I got this thread confused with ditzy daisys. No one has died from 6-apdb. That's what I get for posting before I've even had a cup of coffee.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
(05-11-2012, 11:20 AM)SirBors Wrote: I think the legality is murky. It certainly isn't explicitly illegal as far as I know.

Yes it is, PEA catch-all covers it.
You'd need a bloody good lawyer to convince a judge otherwise.
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
I met a great QC on the weekend :-) 2 infact i'm feeling confident!!
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

(05-11-2012, 03:50 PM)Boselect Wrote: Yes it is, PEA catch-all covers it.
You'd need a bloody good lawyer to convince a judge otherwise.

So not explicitly then. It's not named as illegal anywhere and I don't believe there have ever been any prosecutions based on possession or production.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter