• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

6-EAPB
are OBF selling powder or pellets ? the drop down quantity menu shows apparently powder amounts and then shows 5k pellets at the bottom of the list.

Anyone else got the powder ?
(17-12-2013, 09:54 PM)fatherTim Wrote: are OBF selling powder or pellets ? the drop down quantity menu shows apparently powder amounts and then shows 5k pellets at the bottom of the list.

Anyone else got the powder ?
I never order pellets because powder is just so much cheaper. The main reason I could see people buying pellets would be to resell to them to strangers as "pills" (which most people seem to buy as a lucky dip, or rather out of ignorance).

Anyway, I've ordered 500mg 6-EAPB from OBF and I'll be trying 150mg some time this week (probably Friday). I'm experienced with 6-APB and 5-MAPB.
cool so should be pure powder then. Enjoyed 5/6 apb mix last year. Might get a small amount of each in and see how they perform.

Let us know how you get on.
Getting 500mg of both 6-eapb and 5-eapb from cw, not sure when I'll be testing either, haven't had any serotonin releasers in a few months so should be fun. Will try 6-EAPB first to give you all a trip report. Have experience with 6-apb and 5-mapb so can compare, will start around 125mg.
Hello, I just took 150mg 6eapbz and 60mg AMT about a half our ago (11). I was planning on just trying the beabz at first but decided to push the boat out a bit since I don't get to do this very often.
Knowing the come up for the bombs would require an hour or two, I thought I'd research intranasal administration with a 50mg dosage.

I remembered this was possible with 6-APB but the powder was far too fine and always ended in dusty lungs.
6-EAPB has a denser consistency and is easy to infusslate. The burn feels good (probably due to anticipation, but truthfully, comparable to EPH)

Noticeable effects but nothing too characteristic after the first line, but still some pleasurable stimulation and euphoria.

11.45 i did another line of the same size (ouch), so 100mg in total. slight, but controllable Nausea at this point. Some nice euphoria at this dose (even with my nose singed). I haven't noticed any psychedelic effects. Music appreciation increasing a bit. It doesn't really remind me of 6-APB at this point, but I guess I''ve yet to properly come up!

1.28 Very nice euphoria and stimulation. music sounds better again. slight eye wobbles, nausea persists but extremely ignorable. Completely happy but can't help but feel it needs a little "something". visuals.
Decided to give 5-eapb a try this week as there's more info on dosage etc, will hopefully give 6 a whirl next week. I am tempted to combine them a little but need to try 6-eapb on its own. So far quite liking 5-eapb but that's another thread, least I can compare to this as well in trip report.
Just bombed ~140mg of 6-eapb. Will try and make notes on experience seeing as there's not much info on this.
Quick trip report on first time with 6-EAPB.
http://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Thread-6-EAPB-140mg.
I'm quite keen to give this a try as I enjoyed 5-eapb. It would be nice to compare them. I usually use BRC but they don't appear to stock it. Is the chemical wire stuff any good?
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
(12-01-2014, 08:35 PM)MrApollo Wrote: I'm  quite keen to give this a try as I enjoyed 5-eapb. It would be nice to compare them. I usually use BRC but they don't appear to stock it. Is the chemical wire stuff any good?

Haven't tried Chemwires 6-EAPB but have placed countless orders over the years with no hiccups
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter