• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5F-MDMB-2201 Blend dosage
I've just got a sample of 5f-mdmb-2201 and plan to make a blend of 10g of herb.

I've only been able to find one forum post where someone says it would be safe to make the blend with 2mg/g of herb. Which would allow someone to smoke a bucket or two without overdosing. 

Can someone confirm this? 

Thanks
sorry James,
unfortunatly we are not allowed to assist in ratios or the creation of substances for future use.
hoever perhaps someone with more knowledge on the subject may be able to tell you if that is an accident waiting to happen.
is not my area of expertise unfortunatly
regards
GN

*left open for HR reasons*
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
I thought this forum allowed harm reduction? Only reason I asked. There seems to be very little information on this chemical.

Can someone delete the other thread? For some reason when I refreshed the page it posted it again
dont refresh,
ive just had to edit another thread with exactly the same content.
i left this one open for HR reasons
when someone who can answer comes online, im sure they'll help
currently it could be considered spamming
regards GN
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
You're unlikely to find much advice here to be honest. 5F-MDMB-2201 is post-UK-ban, so people who post here aren't likely to have much experience with it. 5F-ADB, the indazole analogue to 5F-MDMB-2201's indole was dosed at around 60mg/g in commercial blends and that was at overdose level for cannabinoid-naive people. You should assume 5F-MDMB-2201 is at least that potent. Apparently it has a very long duration. 2mg/g sounds like a cautious starting point to me, but it's certainly possible that this is an effective dose.

Really, it's not all that easy to make evenly dosed blends from cannabinoids at this level of potency, where hot-spots can be potentially seriously damaging. If I were still using cannabinoids, I'd approach this with a very high level of caution.
Would dissolving in acetone and soaking herbs in the acetone not create an even spread?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter