• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

500mg Etzi powder from SSD (NO)
Absolute is generally 40% - a fraction over some (38%) but fairly standard - yeah they do a 50% but so do the majority of brands = being pinickilty I know. Luksusowa is the one worth drinking at a reasonable price and actually made from potato which is associated with vodka but very rarely used. There are some other Polish ones and some high end ones but probably not worth worrying about for etiz; Is it you simply can’t buy PG in Norway and importing liquids not easy?
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(01-05-2016, 05:06 PM)Xochipilli Wrote: Absolute is generally 40% - a fraction over some (38%) but fairly standard - yeah they do a 50% but so do the majority of brands = being pinickilty I know. Luksusowa is the one worth drinking at a reasonable price and actually made from potato which is associated with vodka but very rarely used. There are some other Polish ones and some high end ones but probably not worth worrying about for etiz; Is it you simply can’t buy PG in Norway and importing liquids not easy?

Yes I doubt its legal to import PG all liquids. After GBL became illegal they are very hard on liquid stuff that comes trough the customs.

We have a brand just called 60% at the liqueur store.
Get some Polish White spirit. Bought a half-sized bottle of it between 3 of us. Its 80% pure and kicks like a Mule. One sip was all anyone could manage neat it was just too fierce. Expensive though, food grade PG is dirt cheap on Ebay. Most benzos dissolve no problems with some stirring and maybe a bit of heat to encourage it although Meclonazepam is supposedely tricky, think the addition of 1/3 of a different solvent did the trick, not 100% but seem to remember it being PG300 but the fraction might have been a 1/4 rather than a 1/3. If a PG solution is made how long will it keep before losing potency or otherwise deteriorate?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter