• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5-MeO-MiPT (Moxy)
Decided to try IVing Moxy, it did work out pretty well.
Started with 2-3mg, got  small rush and felt warm, wasn't quite tripping though, only just saw some shadowing and such.
After half an hour I had another shot to 4-6mgs (twice as much as first) and the visuals were much better and stronger. Good green and red halos and more intense shadowing, definitely had increased arousal, but also had quite a high body load which made it a bit uncomfortable.
About 2 hours later I mixed a another shot with the same as amount as the first with 200mg methylone to try combat and the body load and it worked perfect! Was able to relax and enjoy the visuals!
Did you find it better than oral? also i'm not sure if TRs on banned substances are allowed under the new rules....maybe im wrong though.
Might make that my sig, all the cool kids have one.
No high is worth the risk of injecting , without exception it is bloody dangerous do not do it if you value your health . No No No, sorry OP but it needs saying .Take be safe .
I meant to try vaping this when I had some. Read report in TIHKAL that  foxy was similar to 5-MeO-DMT when vaped so was curious what thjis would be like but sadly never got my hands on enough
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
(11-07-2015, 11:34 PM)loveetypestuff Wrote: No high is worth the risk of injecting , without exception it is bloody dangerous do not do it if you value your health . No No No, sorry OP but it needs saying .Take be safe .

I do not mind getting negative feedback but for that post it surprises me,please seek help who ever did it .
(17-07-2015, 05:25 PM)loveetypestuff Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 11:34 PM)loveetypestuff Wrote: No high is worth the risk of injecting , without exception it is bloody dangerous do not do it if you value your health . No No No, sorry OP but it needs saying .Take be safe .

I do not mind getting negative feedback but for that post it surprises me,please seek help who ever did it .

Given you a like to make it neutral, was perfectly sensible feedback so don't understand that. Maybe from somebody who injects their morning weetabix? slaphead
(17-07-2015, 06:01 PM)Wingley Wrote:
(17-07-2015, 05:25 PM)loveetypestuff Wrote:

Given you a like to make it neutral, was perfectly sensible feedback so don't understand that. Maybe from somebody who injects their morning weetabix? slaphead

Thanks mate I probaly should not of mentioned it but i was just trying get the message that the risk is not worth the high as I do not want anyone to come to harm .

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter