• 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

5-IT
5-IT aka 5-API
[Image: 220px-5-IT_structure.png]

IUPAC
2-(1H-indol-5-yl)-1-methyl-ethylamine

CAS number
3784-30-3

Seeing as I don't like this ,it seems fitting I open a thread about it.
Harm reduction at its finest.
Dont trust anything i say on a Friday or a Saturday - wait until Monday
Would you not even try it at a recommended dose?
Hah Dragon, you scared yourself shitless off this one then? get some scales and try it properly lol

Tried this for the first time last week or maybe the week before that i can't even remember from TKK, not those other rip off artist vendors and enjoyed it tbh was very clean, the first half hour i had nice rushes, MDMA-like rushes but nowhere near as intense.

Gonna try again and write a report this time
What was your dosage ac? I'm still waiting to try it again after my initial disappointment at 75-80mg. Have been told 125 is perhaps a better start.
(09-05-2012, 07:31 PM)TKK Wrote: Would you not even try it at a recommended dose?

Hahaha, I am not that stupid to realise it does seem to be getting rave reviews.

No my first ever drink was a bottle of rum and never touched it since, so I don't mean to slag it off. That's why I haven't joined in the threads about it since.
(09-05-2012, 08:15 PM)Dragon Wrote:
(09-05-2012, 07:31 PM)TKK Wrote: Would you not even try it at a recommended dose?

Hahaha, I am not that stupid to realise it does seem to be getting rave reviews.

No my first ever drink was a bottle of rum and never touched it since, so I don't mean to slag it off. That's why I haven't joined in the threads about it since.

I once took a reckless amount of APB and was seriously fucked for a while afterwards. I wasn't in the same condition as your mate, but I did have to throw a sickie and slept almost non-stop for 48hrs. However, at non-heroic doses it hits the spot. ;)
Hahaha. That's why my opinion is unfair so I won't post again in this thread. 3 idiots can't post on a thread that's passing false information.
So I will just wish people fun on this and stay away.
Edited the first post earlier
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
(09-05-2012, 08:02 PM)Feed Wrote: What was your dosage ac? I'm still waiting to try it again after my initial disappointment at 75-80mg. Have been told 125 is perhaps a better start.

My first dose was 100mg and then just after i came up i redosed another 50mg just kinda had that feeling it was gonna be underwhelming and that lasted me a good 7 hour Gears of War 2 co-op gaming session with jools.

So yeah i reckon yer right 125mg is a perfect start dose for more experienced stim users the details of the other redosing is a bit hazy lol did get through 750mg over the night though think it could have been 2 nights feck knows - time flies when yer shooting aliens and skyping with peeps.
I got my grubby little mitts on 200mg from TKK (thank you by the way, was very kind of you). I started at 100mg and although it was nice, it felt like it wasn't quite there so 3 hours later bumped it up with another 50mg. It still felt not quite up there for me so 3 hours later again thought what the hell, do the last 50mg. Then it got good, lots of eye wobbles and feeling great and chatty. Once the fun had ended, I went to sleep but worryingly woke up in a cold sweat and collapsed on the floor for a minute. Not sure why yet. Maybe I needed more rest, food and fluid before trying it, or maybe the golden rule is never go above 175-200mg in any one session. Either way I'm not sure sure weather I should try this one again :-S. But if I do, I'd be tempted to give just 80-100mg a try and let it run to the end to make sure there's no issues this time and if all is fine, go to 130-150mg a week later say. I'll report back if I do get the urge to try again.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter