• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4F-MPH... Much love.
Route of administration: 15mg insufflation

Within 20 minutes or so, I felt very euphoric and had an incredible mood lift. As time went on, I started getting a motivational push and the laser-like focus definitely helped me achieve what I wanted. At one point, I got distracted with facebook (bad idea) and got super chatty. Stims + facebook = bad idea. Many ragrets.

Anyways, this went on for a few hours before the euphoria started to wear off. The comedown wasn't rough as I've taken 0.5mg of pyrazolam prior and no physical discomfort was present during the comedown. Super smooth.

Overall, I would give this chemical a 9/10. Super helpful for functionality, and potentially even sociability (but I'm not one to recommend that).
I think 15 mg was a bit recreational and I will definitely lower my doses to 10 mg in the future (for functional purposes).
If you intend to use this to study, avoid all distractions at all costs and make sure you've started studying before it even kicks in.

Last time I took 4F-MPH was with a 15 mg pellet and the experience was terrible. Yes, I got a motivational push but the physical discomfort and anxiety messed me up that day. I can't conclude as to why this is.

A common (plebeian) observation that I've made is that it's not for everyone. Some hate it, some love it. Guess I'm lucky enough to be in the latter.
p.s: sorry if I've made any grammar mistakes
where did you get the powder from?
For future reference a post like this should just be added to the 4f thread unless it is detailed enough to be in the trip report section.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(13-01-2016, 01:10 AM)plim Wrote: where did you get the powder from?
SSD. I could immediately tell that it's not as potent as UKRC's, but personally I think that's a positive. It's a strong batch, but not too strong like UKRC's. I like it.
(13-01-2016, 12:49 PM)Xochipilli Wrote: For future reference a post like this should just be added to the 4f thread unless it is detailed enough to be in the trip report section.
For sure.
(13-01-2016, 04:50 PM)Ray Noxus Wrote:
SSD. I could immediately tell that it's not as potent as UKRC's, but personally I think that's a positive. It's a strong batch, but not too strong like UKRC's. I like it.
(13-01-2016, 12:49 PM)Xochipilli Wrote: For future reference a post like this should just be added to the 4f thread unless it is detailed enough to be in the trip report section.
For sure.

SSD ? Sorry not familiar what's the full name? Thanks!
(16-01-2016, 01:40 PM)plim Wrote:
(13-01-2016, 04:50 PM)Ray Noxus Wrote:
For sure.

SSD ? Sorry not familiar what's the full name? Thanks!

Science supplies direct.
thanks dude!

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter