• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4-MMC BAND
I know 4-MMC was band and now there are 1000’s of research chemicals on the market. I guess my question to you all is what is the closest to that chemical that made great sex drug and could fix any relationship problems just by that’s feeling Andy being able to be open with your psrtner. I guess im a bit out of touch and any advice would be helpful

(08-06-2018, 07:18 PM)Jimmy Wrote: I know 4-MMC was band and now there are 1000’s of research chemicals on the market. I guess my question to you all is what is the closest to that chemical that made great sex drug and could fix any relationship problems just by that’s feeling Andy being able to be open with your psrtner. I guess im a bit out of touch and any advice would be helpful

I’m very new to this and not sure how to track replies so if anyone could give me some advice on doing that or inbox me their opinion I would be very greatful.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter