• 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH) - beware vast difference in potency between vendors
Hello there : 

I have the same question,can we smoke this 4F-MPH (or kilocaine:the name the shop gave it to offer it me as a gift^^.)
But I really don't nothing about this stuff.
So if someone have infos,tank's to share them please  i really need a good hit today....Just learned my dad had a very bad cancer,so,i need something to hit brutally my face.
Sorry for my bad English and peace and happy for who's  have chance to have both ;).

bye all ;).
(16-12-2016, 11:46 AM)stephyweedy Wrote: Hello there : 

I have the same question,can we smoke this 4F-MPH (or kilocaine:the name the shop gave it to offer it me as a gift^^.)
But I really don't nothing about this stuff.
So if someone have infos,tank's to share them please  i really need a good hit today....Just learned my dad had a very bad cancer,so,i need something to hit brutally my face.
Sorry for my bad English and peace and happy for who's  have chance to have both ;).

bye all ;).

Hi stephy,

Welcome to UKCR - sorry you had to introduce yourself in such painful circumstances. There's few things as good at making you feel helpless as someone you're close to having to face serious illness. So I understand why you'd want something to distract you from that a bit.

4F-MPH probably doesn't work well smoked. Phenidates generally have too high a boiling point and burn rather than vaporise which is unpleasant and won't get you high. It's a fairly potent stimulant (though less so if it's cut with something as with kilocaine). The usual way people use it is either orally or, with kilocaine, probably snorting it. I'm not sure it would actually distract you from the thing you want to be distracted from - it's really great at helping with focus and attention, so it could go the other way. It's more of a functional stimulant than a euphoric one, really.

Hope that's helpful anyway.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter