• 10 Vote(s) - 4 Average

4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH) - beware vast difference in potency between vendors
[Image: gdgfknX.png]

Will be interesting to see how it compares to 4-Methylmethylphenidate.

Apparently it'll be available next week from UKRC-Chemicals, as stated here.

EDIT: Common dosage appears to be 10-25mg.

It's mentioned in a few research papers, if you want to know more, take a look at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-Fluoromethylphenidate.
Sounds intresting. Any reports from samples?
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
Samples will be available this week i expect delivery Wednesday from my lab
I've not had the pleasure of being able to sample any of the newer compounds available, would you be able to provide me with a small amount for reagent/sampling purposes?
Only 500mg amounts available to start with?

Should be interesting anyway to see how this turns out. Expect less potency than 4-me-mph I would assume, but increased euphoria?
There's some information in Biochemical and behavioral characterization of novel methylphenidate analogs. Schweri MM, Deutsch HM, Massey AT, Holtzman SG. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2002 May;301(2):527-35.

Table 4 in that paper shows  potencies for producing cocaine-like effects in rats. Relative to methylphenidate, 4-Me-TMP is 0.74 while 4-Fl-TMP is 3.33 and 3,4-CTMP is 7.98. This isn't reflected in the binding data for the compounds which is pretty similar, so there may be more going on than just re-uptake inhibition. It also has a pretty steep dose-response curve. Hopefully it's more like a more potent 4-Me-TMP than a weaker 3,4-CTMP - definitely looks interesting.
(06-09-2015, 09:11 AM)ct-boi Wrote: Only 500mg amounts available to start with?

Should be interesting anyway to see how this turns out. Expect less potency than 4-me-mph I would assume, but increased euphoria?

Anyone wanting a sample should e-mail me over on my site and yes just 5oomg samples i have plenty of stock arriving too
(06-09-2015, 08:45 AM)UKRC-Chemicals Wrote: Samples will be available this week i expect delivery Wednesday from my lab

Really hope I can grab a sample of you :) will do a very nice review. Already sent an email under barr_ / Ryan.

I think this will be better than EPH.
Mmm please be good.
(06-09-2015, 09:13 AM)niflheim Wrote: There's some information in Biochemical and behavioral characterization of novel methylphenidate analogs. Schweri MM, Deutsch HM, Massey AT, Holtzman SG. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2002 May;301(2):527-35.

Table 4 in that paper shows  potencies for producing cocaine-like effects in rats. Relative to methylphenidate, 4-Me-TMP is 0.74 while 4-Fl-TMP is 3.33 and 3,4-CTMP is 7.98. This isn't reflected in the binding data for the compounds which is pretty similar, so there may be more going on than just re-uptake inhibition. It also has a pretty steep dose-response curve. Hopefully it's more like a more potent 4-Me-TMP than a weaker 3,4-CTMP - definitely looks interesting.

Cool I only know a little about this stuff, just what I've learned online from forums. 

Can yourself or someone with some good organic chem / pharmacology wisdom chime in and speculate if this will likely be an NDRI like methylphenidate, ethylphenidate, etc or if there will be some SERT action due to the 4-fluro? 

Does that 4-fluro account for the increased euphoria in 4-FA over regular amphetamine? Am I way off?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter