• 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average

4-Fluoroethylphenidate (4F-EPH)
The next phenidate has now been confirmed to be 4F-Ethylphenidate. This is the ethyl analogue of 4F-MPH, or alternatively the 4-Fluoro analogue of ethylphenidate.

[Image: 2t8kG3k.png]

Coming soon from UKRC-Chemicals, who previously released 4F-MPH.

IUPAC: ethyl 2-(4-fluorophenyl)-2-(piperidin-2-yl)acetate
SMILES: CCOC(=O)C(C1CCCCN1)C1=CC=C(F)C=C1
Mass: 265.3232
Looking forward to it
Everything coming out now is always a 4 fluoro analogue. Guess there is good reason for that. Next will be 4f-isopropylphenidate and on and on. Supprised they didn't think of this in the tdco when eph was banned. Rofl
love the world and it will love you back. chin
So... has anyone actually had a chance to try this yet?

So far, of the legal, non-empathogenic stims of the last 3 or so years, I liked EPH the most for its rush and short-lived action. Have we reason to think this is going to be similar (and hopefully less corrosive) or is going to be another long-acting monster stim like 3,4,CTMP and 4F-MPH?
I don't think its been released by ukrc-chemicals yet.
I asked Neil from UKRC about this a while ago and as with 4F-MPH, the chemical will be made available for sale soon after it's received from the lab without pre-release samples being sent out

I've been looking at the structure of 4F-EPH in comparison to other stimulants. Not sure what conclusions to draw, but here's an image I put together:

[Image: 8a2ihw1.png]
like the chromatic mapping in that image, very useful.
(20-10-2015, 11:20 AM)quantiq Wrote: like the chromatic mapping in that image, very useful.

Any cleverness is down to MolView - it's the MEP field - showing the electrostatic potential. Red areas are electronegative, blue electropositive. The other site I use a lot is chemicalize which does all kinds of predicted properties calculations. Both free and simple to use.
Looks like a deformed penis.
This is outrageous. This is contagious. So futile.
(20-10-2015, 07:46 PM)Tweek Wrote: Looks like a deformed penis.

Exactly what I thought. lol

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter