• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

3fpm WARNING! It's poison that stacks in your body.
(15-01-2017, 09:44 PM)mdb1977mdb Wrote: Have you ever thought of that the same phenomenons that are observed in quantum mechanics are the same phenomenons that are observed in gifted spiritual people? 

In what way?

Quote:Who invented science according to you? ;)

Science isn't something that was invented by someone. It's not like a cult. We are all scientists when we investigate something in line with the scientific method.

Anyway, sorry to hear about your problems but it sounds like this one is all in your head. The good thing is you just need to realise that and you will be cured if it's psychosomatic, or you may find it's actually something else.
I thought 3fpm was one of your 5 a day as advised by most local doctors.
All jokes aside, are you sure you trust your source?
Because I can tell you now this 3fpm https://m.imgur.com/a/x9eYi
Was amazing.
Or perhaps you was over doing it?
Regardless, I hope you feel better soon.
Regards
GN

*quick edit*
Please don't mention your source or attempt to drop hints as to the source
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
I was on it for about a year week long binges once or twice a month with coke inbetween but I've had nothing since the ban I'm one hundred percent unaffected

My nose fuck a lot of hammer thought only just get my since sense of smell back and I did have a break down
(13-03-2017, 07:03 AM)GeniuneNeed Wrote: I thought 3fpm was one of your 5 a day as advised by most local doctors.
All jokes aside, are you sure you trust your source?
Because I can tell you now this 3fpm https://m.imgur.com/a/x9eYi
Was amazing.
Or perhaps you was over doing it?
Regardless, I hope you feel better soon.
Regards
GN

*quick edit*
Please don't mention your source or attempt to drop hints as to the source

That crystal though.
We're only truly alive when we're dancing.
It's what dreams were made of
Regards
GN
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
Rub it in why don't u

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter