• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

3fpm WARNING! It's poison that stacks in your body.
3fpm WARNING! It's poison that stacks in your body and creates problems for long long time. I have used around 10g of it more than a year ago and still have the worst urthicaria. 

I tried it when they banned the ethylphenidate in england and at first it seemed fine, but after a while I felt bad when I took it and i got this bitteralmond smell from it, I'm not very advanced in chemistry but I know that cyanide has that smell.

I can still sometimes when I cough get this smell from it more that a year after. Practically when I manage to squeeze out some of it that's stacked in my body. But the worst is the rashes I have, i almost daily scratch myself until it bleeds. So for your own sake please avoid!
I too used 10g in a session (a 5 day session with a few bouts of sleep) almost exactly a year ago just before the ban, as I wanted something to replace EPH's shoes. Then a month later another 10g. I went heavy on it and had the usual set of negative side effects, but was fine after a day or so, and have come to see that many others abuse way more intensely than that and for a continuous period, and don't seem to have your problem. So while I assume 3F is a major factor in your case (due to the smell etc), it sounds like its effects on the body reacted with other things going on with you to cause this.

But I will also agree with the thread's title in terms of nasal/throat passages. I've had years of bad EPH nightmares despite nasal hygiene but nothing like 3F's frustratingly devious way of slowly layering the passages with thin but hard mucous all the way down over time. I thought it was more friendly than EPH on the nose but it's really not over time.

All in all, it's something I'd say is only worth doing in the odd session, not really as sustainable as other drugs.
You probably don't need to worry about cyanide. There's a lot of chemicals that smell like almonds and in this case the more likely candidate would be 3-fluorobenzaldehyde, which is a likely degradation product of 3-FPM. I don't know about 3-fluorobenzaldehyde, but benzaldehyde itself has very low toxicity (it's used as an almond flavouring) and I doubt its 3-fluoro analogue would be much different in terms of smell or toxicity.

I also doubt that 3-FPM builds up in the body - the metabolic studies that have been carried out don't suggest that it hangs around for long and is mostly disposed of unchanged. I'd guess that the sensation of smelling it when you cough is largely psychosomatic.

That's not to say that your symptoms aren't a result of 3-FPM. It seems to have pro-inflammatory effects and rashes are often a symptom of inflammatory processes. It's possible that your rashes are drug-induced vasculitis, which can sometimes persist long after discontinuation of the drug. People have reported vasculitis and rashes following 3-FPM use before.

Chronic vasculitis can be serious so I'd suggest seeking advice from a doctor. It's also possible that your symptoms and 3-FPM use are coincidental. In either case, having used drugs doesn't mean you shouldn't receive medical care. Your drug use should only be relevant to medical professionals insofar as it helps diagnosis and treatment.

I'm not a doctor or any other kind of medical professional and none of this should be construed as medical advice (in fact, it's a suggestion that you get actual medical advice).
I'm glad no one else has experienced what I'm experiencing, I will not wish it to my worst enemy.. But the smelling it is not psychosomatic, I promise. It was that smell together with the (as I saw someone else mention) the short breath and a general feeling of being intoxicated (not in the good way, read poisoned) that made me throw away what I had left and never try it again. It can be that together with other substances and so I had the one in a million luck. In any case for specifying if someone else is suffering the organs I feel affected are the kidneys and the thyroid gland. I use some yoga technics that squeeze out the bad from where it's located and on the two organs i previously mentioned i get this smell/taste that's why I'm pretty sure about that it stacks. My rashes are slowly getting better, but it's a sticky bastard.
In order for a substance to hang around in your body it has to either be incorporated into a long-lived structure (e.g. radium hangs around in the body because the body treats it like calcium and incorporates it into skeletal tissue, leading to bone cancers) or is absorbed into fats and slowly released (the longer-lasting benzodiazepines do this and have long half-lives as a result as they slowly perfuse out of lipid tissue and back into the bloodstream).

3-FPM and its metabolites don't do this as far as I know - 3-FPM is pretty water soluble so is excreted fairly quickly. Very little of it is changed metabolically in humans. As I mentioned in my previous comment, the likely source of any almond smell in the material you were using is benzaldehyde which does not bioaccumulate and has low toxicity (the estimated human LD50 is about 50g).

You also can't 'squeeze out' toxins. The body doesn't work like that - 'detox'ing is pseudoscience.

This is why I think your perception of the smell is psychosomatic - perhaps there was benzaldehyde present in the 3-FPM you were consuming due to poor storage either before or after it was in your possession. This will lead to you linking the smell of almonds to the drug, if you then associate the symptoms you have with the drug then it wouldn't be uncommon or unusual to experience the associated smell along with it. By definition a psychosomatic effect is experienced as a real perception. That doesn't make you crazy or invalidate the symptoms you're experiencing - I'm suggesting that your explanation of the symptoms as resulting from bio-accumulation of something that smells like almonds is likely to be incorrect and that a different mechanism accounts for your continued perception of that almond-like smell.

An auto-immune response triggered by 3-FPM and persisting after discontinuation is a much more likely explanation. It's known to happen sometimes with a variety of drugs (some prescription, some recreational) and 3-FPM has been implicated in inflammatory auto-immune responses before.
So true it is an autoimmune response but i can not accord with you about the squeezing. You should try, they are techniques studied long before Pfizer started putting interest in keeping people alive. Just because science can't explain it it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Just look at quantum mechanics ;)

I hadn't read the article you sent before I answered but it doesn't change much. Who do you think is behind the site science based medicine? Probably the same that provides people with benzo, since they cause much less addiction than the barbiturates, that caused much less addiction than opiates. Or the same people that provided pregnant women with thalidomide.
I'm not going to get involved in an argument about pseudo-science since it's boring and a waste of my time. I'm not going to convince you you're wrong, so why bother?

But I have to point out that using quantum mechanics as your example of something science can't explain made me laugh. Because quantum mechanics is a branch of physics and is a scientific explanation of observed quantum phenomena.

Also, the website I linked was just the first reasonable result I got from googling, but it's easy to find out who runs it. It's the Society for Science Based Medicine and funded by the board members of this group. You can read who they are here. Thalidomide was developed by the German company Chemie Grünenthal in the 1950's and was never marketed in the USA, so given that the blog is run and paid for by a group of doctors who are based in the USA, you'd be hard pressed to find a more off-target accusation.
Have you ever thought of that the same phenomenons that are observed in quantum mechanics are the same phenomenons that are observed in gifted spiritual people? 

Who invented science according to you? ;)
(15-01-2017, 09:44 PM)mdb1977mdb Wrote: Have you ever thought of that the same phenomenons that are observed in quantum mechanics are the same phenomenons that are observed in gifted spiritual people? 

Who invented science according to you? ;)

I have never thought that, no, on the basis that quantum phenomena are observed in all physical systems at the quantum scale, including gifted spiritual people (and ungifted unspiritual people, too).

Like I said, I'm not going to argue about pseudo-science with you. I provided some advice which I stand by - I think seeing a doctor about your medical problems would be a sensible idea - I don't actually care if you agree or disagree and you can feel free to ignore my suggestion.
(15-01-2017, 06:13 PM)mdb1977mdb Wrote: So true it is an autoimmune response but i can not accord with you about the squeezing. You should try, they are techniques studied long before Pfizer started putting interest in keeping people alive. Just because science can't explain it it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Just look at quantum mechanics ;)

I hadn't read the article you sent before I answered but it doesn't change much. Who do you think is behind the site science based medicine? Probably the same that provides people with benzo, since they cause much less addiction than the barbiturates, that caused much less addiction than opiates. Or the same people that provided pregnant women with thalidomide.

they refer their claims to scientific journals.  Nothing dodgy and no agenda there.  Quantum mechanics also have nothing to do with this, an unrelated branch of science that is actually pretty well understood other than a few of the lower-level components which people disagree over. you aren't a scientific oddity or marvel.

3-fpm from a year ago should have no lasting physical effects unless you combined it with something it interacts badly with.  It does not build up in the body and your liver processes it and its metabolites pretty damn efficiently.
that smell would not be cyanide (because you'd sure as heck know about it whilst it was inside you, even though at low doses your body deals with it very quickly and it has no lasting effects in sub-lethal doses) it would be the metabolite niamh referred to or one very similar if its related at all, which i doubt.

If you have some weird side-effects for this amount of time seek professional medical help, i seriously doubt it is related if the substance was pure 3-FPM.  Nothing unique about you would make this occur just to you with no reports from other people..
It sounds like an infection, which could occur from many things like consumption habits (such as unclean surfaces/paraphernalia), hygiene or a million other things.
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter