• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3FPM first time trip report
Summary:
Pros:
increased confidence
little euphoria
incredable analgesic effect (i have ankle bursitis andcan put full weight on tat ankle now)
nice speedy tingling on touching of scalp
increased apreciation of music
would get away with taking this without other people knowing you are on it much like MPA in that respect
Cons:
Can induce slight anxiety in peeps who are prone to it i am but it passed very quickly
to early to tell you about comedown if any i will update
reckon keeping an etiz handy would be a wise idea with any stim comedown
My First Full Trip Report:
Hi after lurking around these thereads for a year or so i thought i would contribute. I got a gram of 3-fpm from BB (a pure white lumpy powder that crushes well) as a sample so i thought i would share with you.
Please go easy on me if its a bad report its my first one.
My background
I'm more used to downers etizolam diclazepam valium pyrazolam nifoxipam dihydrocodeine and kratom but have tried cocaine years ago when it was stronger than the shite i had recently.
I am 240 pounds
Other drugs ingested today are 30mg citalopram 30mg lansoprazole. I have a history of depression and GAD. also had a full breakfast of beans on toast and big mug of coffee OK on we go:-
07.53am insuflated around 100mg split into 3 lines a mild to moderate sting but nothing like ethylphenidate.
07.56am slightly hightened awareness might just be psychosematic start to clean the kitchen
08.03am register on here to make a report for you good peeps definate mood lift and chills on my scalp urge to redose already!
8.28am thirsty as feck gonna get a drink and maybe eyeball another 100 mg see how it goes feeling pretty good
i shall keep adding to this.
Mods please move if i am in wrong section cheers x
8.45am eyeballed around another 100mg split into 2 lines and insufflated again a sting not lasting as long as the previous. Definate mood lift with speedy chills extreamly confident no noticable pupil dialation you could probably get away with this one in a social situation in secret if you wished.
It may make you more confident with the ladies and more horny but im afraid that its going to do its thing and send my penis packing for 12hrs ill keep you informed on that one.
up to now its a real positive experience. please chip in with any questions or info that you would like me to add.
need to go play my guitar.
9.18am loving playing the guitar and also more chatty sent a few musicians i know emails to arrange a get together playing not affected by this substance if anything it feels better unlike the ethylphenidate i had on the weekend which rendered me unable to even tune my guitar i have played for 20years!!
09.26 usual cold extremeties most noticably my fingers.
09.42 feel slightly spaced now might have a shower see how the penis is doing lol
OH FOR THOSE INTERESTED I WILL BE DRUG TESTING MYSELF TOMORROW SO I WILL REPORT ON IF THIS WILL FLAG UP ON AN NHS URINE SCREEN.
09.54 got distracted and started listening to music slightly shakey hands now but i have been like that with GAD for 3 weeks now(i know in before shouldn't be doing this sort of stuff when like that) I'll take some propranolol if it gets worse to be honest its going while im typing this
music of choice 70's cocaine enthusiasts Fleetwood Mac.
right off for a shower
10.20am
Shower felt amazing i have a slight nausia only just bad enough to mention so not a problem. Penis is slightly smaller than usual hahaha not as bad as it gets with MPA and Synth jees looks like a monkeys little finger :(
gonna give it one more dose and put the rest back in the stash under the floorboards and update tomorrow on drug test for those that are interested I'll also summarise at the top for the people who plain cant be arsed reading my ramblings.
Much Love USBZU
Forgot to add i am pretty sweaty from it.
11.45 almostback down to baseline had a call from a potential employer earlier and was very positive and confident went really well.
another 8hrs till the other half comes home so i'm gonna rail one more line and go out and do something with this lovely day
14.30 god it seems impossible to concentrateon getting things done still havent been out and managed to level back out to base line due to shear boredom i just did another 2 lines no idea how much was in them but over all i'd say over thecourse of the day i have had half the bag so around 500mg in total split into about 10 lines. Felt a little low mood earlier but nothing severe and i'n suseptable to that anyway so just be prepared if you are too.
mucas love xx
I will go out!!!
Quick Morning after summary:
After leaving this forum yesterday i redosed 2 more times it's bloody moreish and i have always had the breaking point of a kitkat this was 2 much after the initial lifts from redosing, I wouldn't like to do any exercise while on this stuff as i became quite breathless and could feel slight palpitations i took my pulse which was steady at around 62 bpm however i refrained from taking my BP as im sure it was elevated and didnt want to spark any anxiety to make it worse sorry i know i should have from a research point of view i would suggest though that this drug causes some vascular constriction as i noticed an incease in perspiration towards the end of the day from small efforts.
On a mental note as it wore off the self doubting negative depressive thoughts crept in i cant say this will happen for everyone as i have been treat for several major episodes of depression and anxiety throughout my adult life it was for this reason that i decided to take a hot bath and 2 mg of etizolam to try to encourage blood flow and relax my mind i had another 2 mg before bed around 11pm and got a good nights sleep these etizolam doses are due to my own tolerance and i would not recommend taking etiz at this dose if you have no prior experience.
Another note of point is as is allways the case with myself and stimulants my sex drive was massively increased which is unfortunate due to the effect they usually have on my penis (stim dick is a bastard!).
THE DRUG TEST:
Test Used 6 panel first sign urine drug of abuse test widely used in the NHS and private company drug screens:
Drugs tested for:-
Opiates
Methadone
Cocaine
buprenophine
Benzodiazepines
Amphetamines
The one we are all interested in for this report is Amphetamines the way to take these tests is to dip in urine for approx 10 seconds and wait for results to appear for a maximum of five minutes two lines is a pass no matter how faint the lines are it took about 3 mins for Amphetamine to give two lines and when it did it was really faint however as stated two lines is a pass no matter how faint.
For those of you who have read so much misinformation about Etizolam not flagging in a urine test because its a theinodiazapine can i just put this one to rest and call it as utter bullshit every test I have ever done after using them has tested positive, the good news however is that unlike all other benzos i have taken it only takes a matter of days to clear from rough memory around 4 maximum and that was after taking 9mg.
Anyway hope this was a useful trip report for you all
In conclusion 3-fpm was fun but its not somethingi have the urge to do for quite a while now certainly not in the setting i did it yesterday
Peace USBZU
hey there good start to a report!3F is one of my favs ATM and the redose urge is insane until you get the sweet spot dose that being said i will say tho buddy that a set of scales would be a good way to go as 3f is very easy to overstep the mark and take too much!great start to TR and be safe and let us know how you get on!
I'm The Dude, Playing The Dude, Disguised As Another Dude!
I'm Just A Dude Who's Gone Alittle CrAzY!!!! MUCH LOVE
MY D&B THREAD https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Threa...ated-daily
(13-05-2015, 08:20 AM)TJTHEDJ Wrote: hey there good start to a report!3F is one of my favs ATM and the redose urge is insane until you get the sweet spot dose that being said i will say tho buddy that a set of scales would be a good way to go.great start to TR and be safe and let us know how you get on!

Cheers mate! yeh scales are a must i think i love these stims that are a bit cokey minus turning people into total asses i know coke dosent do that to everyone but im one of them which is the total opposite to how i am as a person. i missed the ethylphenidate boat but managed to get 5 grams b4 the ban but this stuff is better imo
haha yeah i know what you mean no one likes turning into a total ass!Welcome to the forum and again be safe have fun and MUCH LOVE!
I'm The Dude, Playing The Dude, Disguised As Another Dude!
I'm Just A Dude Who's Gone Alittle CrAzY!!!! MUCH LOVE
MY D&B THREAD https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Threa...ated-daily
see i tried just 50mg of this and found the effects very good for atleast 20mins i will write a report when i am finished with the RC
Thanks a lot, a really interesting and comprehensive report @usbzu 
However, the main issue I have is that you mention a 'full breakfast of beans on toast and a cup of coffee'. Obviously a full breakfast would include sausages, bacon, eggs, fried slice, black pudding, grilled tomatoes, hash browns and mushrooms! (I've just made myself very, very hungry!) You really must try harder! : )
On a more serious note, if you haven't already, it's probably worth reading up on the main 3FPM thread as there is some evidence to suggest that 3FPM has a rather long half life and as such may build up in the body if used daily, particularly important if 500mg is the daily intake. The evidence is mostly circumstantial and / or based on the close relative phenmetrazine. For the sake of harm reduction I thought it was worth pointing that out : )
Out of interest, did you notice any affect on your appetite whilst using 3FPM? I found that it suppressed my appetite to such a degree that I didn't even think about food for a 24 hour period on a significantly smaller dose than you took.
Finally, I'm really looking forward to hearing the results of the drug test that you're planning to do. The results could prove interesting.
Thanks again matey.
b
(14-05-2015, 05:28 AM)bertski Wrote: Thanks a lot, a really interesting and comprehensive report @usbzu 
However, the main issue I have is that you mention a 'full breakfast of beans on toast and a cup of coffee'. Obviously a full breakfast would include sausages, bacon, eggs, fried slice, black pudding, grilled tomatoes, hash browns and mushrooms! (I've just made myself very, very hungry!) You really must try harder! : )
On a more serious note, if you haven't already, it's probably worth reading up on the main 3FPM thread as there is some evidence to suggest that 3FPM has a rather long half life and as such may build up in the body if used daily, particularly important if 500mg is the daily intake. The evidence is mostly circumstantial and / or based on the close relative phenmetrazine. For the sake of harm reduction I thought it was worth pointing that out : )
Out of interest, did you notice any affect on your appetite whilst using 3FPM? I found that it suppressed my appetite to such a degree that I didn't even think about food for a 24 hour period on a significantly smaller dose than you took.
Finally, I'm really looking forward to hearing the results of the drug test that you're planning to do. The results could prove interesting.
Thanks again matey.
b
hi youre right i should try harder with the breakfast and on the apetite front it was zero i forced a small jacket potato as not to arouse suspicion with my other half when she returned fromwork at 8pm but could have easily gone without even now as i type this im not feeling like eating much i only just got out of bed 6.55am another "hearty breakfast of a pint of water and some camomile tea!
Just took drug test drum roll....................... well the test used was the First Sign drug of abuse test widely used in the NHS and private company drug screening clinics. On the Amphetamines strip it took about 3 mins for the faintest of lines to appear but a line no matter how faint its classed as a pass I had a clear fail on the Benzo panel as I took 4mg of Etizolam last night to sleep and put the twitches to bed (i will write all this up in the report) So much misinformation about Etizolam not showing on tests floating around but thats straying from topic. For anyone interested I failed the opiate test aswell sure this is to do with the 150mg dihydracodeine i popped for shits and giggles two nights ago I am in noway condoning its use or this type of dose at all especially for the opiate naive.
I'm sure the results would be  lot cleaner tomorrow.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter