• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

3F-Phenmetrazine, one mans addiction.
(02-02-2016, 11:15 AM)herpaderpa Wrote: I like people with mental issues actively go out and buy drugs they know they can't control. You should stay away from them, for your own health and others.

That said, binging on 3FPM is the worst thing you can do.

That's not the case at all, I would never intentionally go out looking for Chems that would cause problems. I think you may be confusing my substance abuse and addiction issues with not having a single brain cell. I'll be honest, it's a little patronising.

I tried a lot of stims. Knowing I had problems I settled on 3fpm because it seemed weaker, more clear and natural. It didn't directly interact with my medication. Looked like a winner on paper.
For me this stuff is so much less addictive then the old ethylphenidate, and alot more fun.
Ive had 5 grams and its lasted me the last 1 month, with maybe almost half going to friends, great with alcohol for fun nights out, and no side effects noticed apart from maybe more spots on my face/weird skin.
lost weight too but thats not a bad thing.
Id say my use was probably too often about 2-3 nights a week i wuld get through about 0.2-0.4 gram in one night in the club. but certainly not the fiendy middle of day snorting i got from ethyl, only in club enviroments.
Sorry i dont mean to dismiss your addiction, everyones brains acts differently to different chems and you might have just found your weak spot.
Good luck man dont buy any more!
I think it is terribly addictive, I just got through 3 grams from BB in a single day, just kept coming back for more. From now on I will only buy it only 1 gram at a time, with plenty of breaks in between.

I have to admit that I felt totally fine health-wise after the 3 gram binge(apart from a very blocked nose),it did not seem to do any apparent harm but I am ashamed at my lack of willpower over this substance.

The weird thing is that it's not even that good.

I would advise those with addictive tendencies to never get more than one gram at a time - those 3 gram sales are very appealing with their attractive pricing, but they are also an invitation to a binge.
I don't find this compulsive at all and not in the slightest,
With the order you made it sounds like you've used a few stims before this one too, maybe not as much but aquifer a few I'd imagine.
Maybe it's not the 3f but general addiction to being stimmed?
Odd question have you tried 4f (either) or 3f glass
Regards
And stay safe for your sake, and those who care about you
GN
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
Only find it fiendish when vaped, all other ROA waste of time for me
3 grams in a day sounds more like shit gear than a binge.

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter