• 14 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

3F-Phenmetrazine (2-(3-fluorophenyl)-3-methylmorpholine)
(04-06-2016, 04:28 AM)Tweek Wrote: Would appreciate it if someone PMed me where I can get this from at best value and purity. Cheers.

I havent done a big scour round or anything but i see one place still trading where its legal offering 10g for approx £100 cant really say much moe than that, if thats even good by international standards etc. Im giving my deal hunting days a haitus

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
Just read an interesting paper on 3-FPM:

3-Fluorophenmetrazine, a fluorinated analogue of phenmetrazine: Studies on in vivo metabolism in rat and human, in vitro metabolism in human CYP isoenzymes and microbial biotransformation in Pseudomonas Putida and wastewater using GC and LC coupled to (HR)-MS techniques.
Mardal M, Miserez B, Bade R, Portolés T, Bischoff M, Hernández F, Meyer MR.
J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2016 Sep 5;128:485-95. doi: 10.1016/j.jpba.2016.06.011.

So the authors are looking at how 3-FPM is metabolised and further transformed in the environment so that they (or others) can look at wastewater (as could be collected from a sewerage system) and estimate the prevalence of 3-FPM use from the amount of these chemicals in the water.

For us, the more interesting bit is the human metabolism of 3-FPM, which turns out to be fairly dull: mostly excreted unchanged. The N-oxide is the most prevalent metabolite and interestingly (though only sightly) 3-Fluoronorephedrine is among the minor metabolites. That's this:

[Image: CUBkgxC.png]

It's not present in large enough amounts to contribute to the effects of 3-FPM under normal conditions, but i wonder if vaping or smoking the drug might produce larger amounts of this and maybe 3-fluoro amphetamine.

The paper also mentions finding 1% of their internet sourced Sample (from pre-ban BRC) to be phenmetrazine. They didn't compare the sample to a reference, so they seem to base this on penmetrazine's known metabolites showing up. Personally, I think they introduced this unintentionally via their sample preparation process which involves heating in a microwave (microwaves can catylyse lots of reactions in unexpected ways) any real chemists want to comment?
Just received this, how toxic is this ?
The burn was the worst ever is insufflating a bad idea with this one? Thanks guys ?
It's good. Can become addictive and quickly but most (as I did) just find that 3 days of abstinence quickly gets you back and you dont crave.

Yes, it burns like hell but you will find that that is part of the thrill.

It's good......not on the cathinone levels but ok.
(02-10-2019, 06:14 PM)Angryfire Wrote: It's good. Can become addictive and quickly but most (as I did) just find that 3 days of abstinence quickly gets you back and you dont crave.

Thanks for the response angry, I can see how it could become addictive very nice clean buzz I never tried a cathinone so that may be why I’m enjoying this so much. Can you tell me we’re has the best quality 3-FPM ? From a legal vendor if that’s allowed here I’m really sorry if that’s against rules not sure but I’m in a country we’re it is legal thanks guys ?

Another thing I don’t get an urge to re dose on this whic is great
(02-10-2019, 06:14 PM)Angryfire Wrote: It's good. Can become addictive and quickly but most (as I did) just find that 3 days of abstinence quickly gets you back and you dont crave.

I'm in the UK here so its banned so wr cant get it here anymore , not legally anyway.
I tried this over two days then tried prescribed Ritalin and the 3-FPM was way stronger was very surprised ?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter