• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3F-Phenmetrazine
Background info: Young male, 175cm and 76kg. Have a mild form of ADD/ADHD, according to my former psychiatrist. If you ask me, i'm just a guy full of energy, and high on life.
No tolerance, 1½ month ago i did some white powder from columbia, and before that eph and mpa think it's 5-6 months ago.
Had a medium sized meal 1 hour prior this experiement.

Disclaimer: My english isn't the tits. But looks like you guys don't have much trouble reading and understanding what i'm writing.
I'm working on my english, and this place is a nice place to do it. :)

3-FPM <- Yup, that's BB's shortname for it.

Appearance: White powder with a few kitchen salt sized crystals.
Taste: Salty

Quote:16:25 - Allergy test, licked a bit from a needle.

No bad reactions

19:00 - Insufflated 15mg, and oh my tits. This stings worse than eph.

19:02 - Pain is gone, hands feel a bit sweaty and my feet is cold.
Watching Avatar and surfing the internet atm.

19:15 - Feels like a cup of coffee, nothing too exciting right now.
Decide to redose with 25mg. It stings so bad, my left eye teared up. God damn ninjas cutting onions!
But the pain is gone surprisingly fast.

19:25 - Definitely stimmed up now, hands are getting colder. Also becoming more active on a danish HR forum. Heart rate is elevated.
Right now i'm feeling good, talking comes easy. Pupils look normal, my nose isn't running. But feels a bit wet.

The stimulation is very caffeine alike. My head is clear, not that nasty eph cloudyness.

19:35 - It seems like the duration of the peak isn't that long. Not for me atleast.
Right now i'm reading a trip report by Renton on erowid, someone wrote about it in the shoutbox. And he's right, the man is crazy. :P

Well getting a bit off topic here, aren't we?

19:40 - Decide to redose with 35mg, just to test the waters.
I'm sorry nose, OUCH!

Again it stings only for like 10-15 seconds. When the pain is gone i feel motivated. I actually want to do something, but i don't have any projects to do.
Decide to play some browser games.

20:00 - Took a piss, and realised i've been sitting down for an hour. Legs were tight, and yeah uhm got the usual stim dick..
My mind feels clear, jaws a little tight. And little to no anxiety, it's not bad. But it's there, but compared to eph this is heaven.

Oh and the drip, it just tasted like salt, kitchen salt. Not bad at all actually.

20:10 - Decide to redose with 45mg
Not burning nearly as bad as the first doses. Think my nose has hardend itself, or i'm not taking it like a girl anymore lol.

20:12 - I'm back in my place, jaws tightning up. Got some chills.

20:15 - Have to chew on gum, my mouth wont sit still haha. There is an adrenaline feeling to this, pretty natural. But it is moreish, i'm glad i don't have more than 250mg.

20:20 - Ramble alert, so the chem feels like the first dose of eph. But i can redose and extend the feeling, and get right back to my place.
Duration for the peak is about 15-20 minutes, and then i want to redose again. This could either be a good or bad thing, i know i'm a guinea pig. But it dosent feel toxic.
I look forward to how long the residual stimulation is.

Could really use a beer or a whiskey, but that's only for special occasions. :P

20:30 - Redose with 50mg, split in 2 lines.
The burn get's me every time...

20:32 - Back in the zone, omg i love this chem. The clean energy boost, i think we got a winner folks.

20:35 - i really reccommend getting some chewing gum if you're going to dose high with this. It's not that bad, but relieves the jaw tension.

20:40 - My nose is running, i'm sniffing constantly. Not that discreet to be honest. But i like it.

20:47 - Just took a piss, i naturally have a small bladder. So nothing unusual here. Extremities still feel cold, but my body is fine. I'm not sweating which is a BIG plus.
My sweat on stims smells like ammonia..

21:00 - Chatting on facebook with a couple of friends. Usually don't chat this much, i'm also lurking on the shoutbox here. Dat energy doe!

21:05 - Redose - 50mg
Guess what it felt like?

21:10 - Don't think i rememered to tell you guys. But i'm getting some gas in my stomach, burping here and there.
Still no more than a little anxiety. Nothing a beer couldn't kill.

21:22 - Still enjoying chatting on various forums. 

To sum up effects as of now:

Positive:

*Clear head
*Mood lift
*Talkative
*Increased Empathy (to some extent, nothing like psychedelics but it's there)
*Increased Energy (feels natural, not the "IM HIGH" kind of feeling)
*Feeling Alert
*Increased Concentration

Neutral:

*Moreish

Negative:

*STINGS intranasal
*Cold extremeties
*Mild/Medium Jaw tension (easily relieved with gum)
*Wet nose
*Little to no anxiety (comes and go, but nothing i worry about. Although still mentioning it, as i know some people are really prone to anxiety on drugs. I'm one of them, but this is not an issue so far)

21:35 - Insufflate the last 30mg and lick the bag. God it's tasting salty!

21:37 - Energy is coming back, but not that strong.

21:53 - Slowly sobering up

21:57 - Just notiched the powder is drying up in my nose. Should have had a saline solution handy, didn't think of that.
Not feeling far from baseline.

22:20 - Still sobering up, but slowly. Have cold feet and some residual stimulation.

Ending my trip report here, will update tomorrow if anything noteworthy pops up.
So far i'm impressed by this chem, it's right up my ally. Not much anxiety, clean energy, mental focus and talkativeness. I also dig the short duration, have no problems with having to redose often.
Although it could be annoying when out and about.

It really does feel a bit like the first dose of eph. And you can extend it, instead of feeling shit while on a binge.
Could easily see vendors mixing this with a numbing agent, and brand it as their "NEW SUPERMAN Synthacaine".

Personally, i think this is the best stim on the market atm. I know for sure what to buy, next time i go shopping chems.

Thank you for reading my trip report, i didn't plan it to be this long. But hope you guys can get an idea of how the chem is like.
Oink oink...
Egnore me
Thank you very much for this trip report .I plan on trying on it's own first and the with a few pints when out the next time .I think I will bomb it though but only time will tell if this will work .Thanks once again .
(19-11-2014, 09:34 PM)MagicRaver Wrote: Could easily see vendors mixing this with a numbing agent, and brand it as their "NEW SUPERMAN Synthacaine".

I said this as well. I hope this happens actually if the stinging is too bad.
I get that alot of people want to avoid the pain. But personally i won't be getting this mixed with lidocaine, or whatever they use these days. That's just more junk that can kill my nose. :P

Edit: And thanks for the reps everyone, seems you guys were able to understand my broken rusty english. :)

Update,

So i didn't get much sleep last night because of residual stimulation. Managed to sleep around 04:00, got 2 hours and then i had to get up (work)..

I was dehydrated, and today i've not been worth much. Had a bad headache which subsided at 10:00 - but still have some pressure behind my nose. My pupils is also dilated indoors, tea cup size. But outside, no problem.

Just told my boss that i'm sick, and tried to stay outside as much as possible.

It was a blast last night, but only weekend stuff for me. Should have had some benzo's handy..
Oink oink...
Magicraver don't know why you think your English needs improving, its absolutely excellent.
Better than many brits.
Seriously, not a lot of room for improvement.
Good report man and I'l be getting on this band wagon as soon as mine arrives Reps well deserved if you ask me! Much love @TJTHEDJ
I'm The Dude, Playing The Dude, Disguised As Another Dude!
I'm Just A Dude Who's Gone Alittle CrAzY!!!! MUCH LOVE
MY D&B THREAD https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Threa...ated-daily
(22-11-2014, 11:15 PM)444499 Wrote: Magicraver don't know why you think your English needs improving, its absolutely excellent.
Better than many brits.
Seriously, not a lot of room for improvement.

Thank you mate, it really means a lot to me. :)
Oink oink...
Also I will be looking into dosing orally,has anyone tried via this method (orally) and also any kind of dosage range? bear in mind that I have major stim usage history haha but I'm much better now!again good report buddy
I'm The Dude, Playing The Dude, Disguised As Another Dude!
I'm Just A Dude Who's Gone Alittle CrAzY!!!! MUCH LOVE
MY D&B THREAD https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Threa...ated-daily
Dosing orally is equally if not better than insufflation in my opinion.
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter