• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

~350µg
The blods will also be jumping aboard the Al-Lad train in the next couple of weeks! Exciting times
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Only just got to see the updates. XD

Thanks for the feedback, did you guys get to try it in the end? How much did you take and how did you find it?
How to think like a genius: ban all the shit that puts 2 idiots into hospital once a month but tax the liquid shit that puts 1.2 million in (a large number of which are completely innocent and didn't even touch it).   blink  

cantwatch
Not yet sadly but definitely first opportunity that presents
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Crack on Blods, we await baited!
If you can't take care, take nothing!

where you getting your lad? tried to get some from LL today and all gone. :(
[quote pid='101663' dateline='1407017738']
For me, the bottom line is that AL-LAD is a great RC, but it feels like a real "drug" at high doses and so it's only enjoyable in smaller/regular doses. I couldn't use this to get the same experience I got with mushrooms, which I would so dearly love to see in a future RC, especially if it is as short lasting as this.

[/quote]

4-ACO-DMT was brilliant for this, unfortunately it has now been scheduled in the UK. It really was a wonderful RC, kind of like a cross between DMT and mushrooms but entirely different at the same time.

For me Hawaiian mushrooms were the best, very clear with beautiful visions and wonderful insight. However I found the Mexican and golden teacher strains to be quite hazy, like having a television or radio not quite tuned into the correct frequency.

4-ACO-DMT was beautifully clear, wonderfully pleasant at lower doses with incredibly detailed and intense visuals (both CEV and OEV) at higher doses. Great for sex (not so much at higher doses) and very similar to a 5gram dry mushroom trip.

But like I said, unfortunately scheduled now which rules it out for me, but highly recommended should you find yourself in a country where it is legal.
(17-11-2014, 07:37 PM)awakenedindividual Wrote: 4-ACO-DMT was brilliant for this, unfortunately it has now been scheduled in the UK. It really was a wonderful RC, kind of like a cross between DMT and mushrooms but entirely different at the same time.

For me Hawaiian mushrooms were the best, very clear with beautiful visions and wonderful insight. However I found the Mexican and golden teacher strains to be quite hazy, like having a television or radio not quite tuned into the correct frequency.

4-ACO-DMT was beautifully clear, wonderfully pleasant at lower doses with incredibly detailed and intense visuals (both CEV and OEV) at higher doses. Great for sex (not so much at higher doses) and very similar to a 5gram dry mushroom trip.

But like I said, unfortunately scheduled now which rules it out for me, but highly recommended should you find yourself in a country where it is legal.

Technically, psilocin is 4-HO-DMT, so if you take enough of it, the effects are very similar to DMT, but easier to control and to go along with, which is probably what makes it preferable over pure DMT because of its slower onset - for me at least, because I like to 'get into the zone' gradually as opposed to just jumping in... and DMT is pretty-much right in there at the deep end, and you never really know how deep until you've started swimming. 

I never got to try 4-ACO-DMT but it sounds very interesting from the way you describe it. I love the idea of hallucinogens with a great deal of horn aspect, but I have this problem with everything I've gone through so far because the serotonin effect generally makes me a bit unable, so although it feels nice, it doesn't really go anywhere and I can't seem to finish it without significant effort, and when shit is just moving all over the place I can't really concentrate, so it can be rather difficult and frustrating. It's a legitimate issue and I challenge RC developers to tackle this in future hallucinogens. 

I've been meaning to try sildenafil with something like psilocybin... but I think it's only worth doing if I can get some nice young lady with a high sex drive to join me. Which is kind of difficult because it's hard enough to find these kind of girls at all, let alone ones that would enjoy hallucinogens at the same time.

The differences you experienced with the different strains of cubensis is probably down to the individual amounts of active substance, which is generally potluck unless you grew them yourself and knew exactly what you were doing. It's a bit misleading how the spores are marketed these days because actually almost all of them are cubensis, so when they sell under names like mexicana, it's a bit confusing because p. mexicana is actually a completely different subspecies of psychedelic mushroom... mexicana is on average a lot harder to cultivate and doesn't normally contain as much active substance.

To leave it off where you took it, I recommend anyone to go to a country where psilocybin is legal (e.g., Spain), and take like ~10g of potent cubensis dry. If it's a good trip, your life improve massively and the world will never be the same again, and if it's a bad trip, well... same story but you're probably on your way for a job with the ACMD and their board of bollocksing pseudoscientists. fuck

Hope you're all well.
How to think like a genius: ban all the shit that puts 2 idiots into hospital once a month but tax the liquid shit that puts 1.2 million in (a large number of which are completely innocent and didn't even touch it).   blink  

cantwatch

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter