• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

300ug AL-LAD: A Testing Trip to A&E
I didn't mean it in a mean way, for safety it's always best to have a sitter. It's all learning experiences, so that's the moral of the story: have someone with you in case you fuck shit up.
(27-08-2013, 08:43 PM)Fibonacci Wrote: I didn't mean it in a mean way, for safety it's always best to have a sitter. It's all learning experiences, so that's the moral of the story: have someone with you in case you fuck shit up.

Yup, that I would agree with. Especially when moving into new 'here there be dragons' territory.

But sometimes even a sitter/friends won't help.
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
Just wanted to mention that although tab strength is estimated at 150ug, surely it is possible for slight variation tab dosage. Impossible to tell from tabs if there is any dosage variation between them. I have researched quite a few and never had a problem myself.
I believe all the al-lad printed blotters going around are layed by dipping/soaking.
I would imagine needlepoint/pipette would give more stable dosing but would probably increase costs.
Not sure what the general consensus is on best blotter laying tek. I do doubt very much there is anything wrong with the al-lad tab dosages though as there have been no real complaints about them but I suppose nothing can really be truely ruled out in the rc market.

To the mystery member. Hope you are feeling a bit better now. Usually the most difficult aspect is trying to incorporate the experience back into normal life.
 Even Shulgin had his ass handed to him a few times.
I had my own ass kicked unexpectedly about two months ago on another lysergamide though thankfully I had my wife trip sitting me. Was my own fault really as I done something I know I shouldnt have but couldnt resist. Stupidly I dosed quite high, then licked one of the biggest baggie smears I ever seen. It turned into a hardcore experience. A rough ride in the end but I did manage to extract the positives from the experience.
"To know that you do not know is the best.To think you know when you do not is a disease.Recognizing this disease as a disease is to be free of it.” ― Lao Tzu
I don't understand this at all, the most I've tried is 150ug but that was very mild. Was planning to try 300ug next time but rather dubious. Also purchased from LL, heard such wonderful things about them. Is there a chance the blotters are unevenly laid?
(15-11-2014, 11:36 AM)awakenedindividual Wrote: Is there a chance the blotters are unevenly laid?

Whilst there's always a possibility of this the dose response curve combined with individual physiology would probably provide a better explanation..
Maybe other factors involved but I experienced seemily different strength effects from the same stated dose or number of tabs; I certainly think some variance in dose is possible. I'd expect 300 to be much stronger than 150 or rather 150 to be way weaker since 300 was my normal dose. If your inexperienced dose/effects rapidly increase beyond a point with many drugs. Physically AL-LAD seems safe so the main thing is have an environment/company where you feel safe to go with it.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
Almost sounds like the kind of effects you would expect from a dissociative drug. Hope this person is back to full health and didn't get into too much trouble.

Always risky double dropping and you have to assume that the doses are not exact I would think.
Sorry to hear you had a bad one. I still reckon Al Lad is a more handleable ergo.oid than the old one. LL normally re
Isnleliable. BB must pay for their rep. Deal with vendors focused on limited range like organic synth, I reckon. LL normally reliable. Any lysergoids can spin a Googly though, it's an unavoidable part of the game. Hope you are ok now.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter