• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 fpm and speedo comparisons please
This curiosity only.

How does speed compare to 3 fpm .The high .The addictiveness. The safety profile and harm.I want say much more but my phone is shit .
I do not know to be honest.But let's say street speed good quality if it exists.I assume it is amphetamine I am talking about.But certainly not crystal breaking bad.I hope I am not breaking rules as this genuine harm reduction information I asking about.I am not going break the law in this country.
good question actually...

It must be at almost 20 years since I have taken "speed" which at the time was referred to as "amphetamine" by schools, police and the media...

everything was much more simple back then wasn't it...

you could smoke hash or weed (bush weed)...

or you could take an acid tab and climb on a roof somewhere or jump the park fence or something (this was pre cctv)...

or you could take speed (pub, club, party or rave) or an E (club, party or rave)

yuppies took coke... crack and smack was for inner city junkies.

If I remember rightly a gram of speed would cost a tenner and would last all weekend, you would get little to no sleep and chain smoke spliff's on the come down which would start Sunday morning and last probably until Thursday. Friday you would start all over again.

It was chucked in a pint of lager and dabbed here and there... occasionally it went up the nose.

Talking shit could be a problem (a bit like E chat)... your mouth would just run away with itself to whoever was unlucky enough to be within range. 

The come down was miserable and remember my skin used to crawl.

Insomnia, anxiety, depression, bad skin and weight loss... all ya favourites.

Sounds a bit like 3-fpm doesn't it.

I didn't know you could even get speed anymore.

I would say speed was a better buzz than 3-fpm. Way better. But psychologically it was mind bending and was widely known to do permanent damage with prolonged use. It also used to make me want to urinate frequently... it could be quite inconvenient sometimes.

Physically it must do a lot of damage I reckon... but at that age I was more resilient.

I don't remember any flu like symptoms from speed though.

So to answer your question I would say speed is a better buzz but perhaps more damaging. The effects and side affects generally more detrimental.

I would say if you have struggled to control 3-fpm you then speed will fuck you up.

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.
(08-09-2016, 06:11 PM)ralhar Wrote: good question actually...

It must be at almost 20 years since I have taken "speed" which at the time was referred to as "amphetamine" by schools, police and the media...

everything was much more simple back then wasn't it...

you could smoke hash or weed (bush weed)...

or you could take an acid tab and climb on a roof somewhere or jump the park fence or something (this was pre cctv)...

or you could take speed (pub, club, party or rave) or an E (club, party or rave)

yuppies took coke... crack and smack was for inner city junkies.

If I remember rightly a gram of speed would cost a tenner and would last all weekend, you would get little to no sleep and chain smoke spliff's on the come down which would start Sunday morning and last probably until Thursday. Friday you would start all over again.

It was chucked in a pint of lager and dabbed here and there... occasionally it went up the nose.

Talking shit could be a problem (a bit like E chat)... your mouth would just run away with itself to whoever was unlucky enough to be within range. 

The come down was miserable and remember my skin used to crawl.

Insomnia, anxiety, depression, bad skin and weight loss... all ya favourites.

Sounds a bit like 3-fpm doesn't it.

I didn't know you could even get speed anymore.

I would say speed was a better buzz than 3-fpm. Way better. But psychologically it was mind bending and was widely known to do permanent damage with prolonged use. It also used to make me want to urinate frequently... it could be quite inconvenient sometimes.

Physically it must do a lot of damage I reckon... but at that age I was more resilient.

I don't remember any flu like symptoms from speed though.

So to answer your question I would say speed is a better buzz but perhaps more damaging. The effects and side affects generally more detrimental.

I would say if you have struggled to control 3-fpm you then speed will fuck you up.

Thank great reply.I just did long reply but my phone wont let me type .Love etype is back .New acount massive story .Most of it sad.Do not give away your benzos and think the nhs will help.They won't. I red honesty and nearly died. I had enough for 2 years.I cried for help handed them over and they made me go cold turkey no tapper.I have a lot to say but on phone I  cannot.I will soon.Take care good to be back
I used to do speed whan I could find it - used it a lot for decorating, clearing out lofts - all that sort of stuff; took me from someone who procrastinates and has poor motivation and bad executive function to a highly motivated worker; euphoric but rather single pointed - made heavily looming tasks total fun. Not really a social thing for me. Speed could be lovely or horrible - why you get mixed reviews; like many thing you have to find a sweet spot; over do it or go on a bender you will pay for it.  More sensible use not so bad; always taking it day time, finding the right dose making sure I ate something and got sleep etc all helped. A friend used to use it to get through masses of overtime and never had bad crashes but she stuck to pretty near medical doses.
3F - I didn’t take a lot of this so trying to remember - it really didn’t compare well at all - maybe if I had tried high doses I would have found a sweet spot but I didn’t trust the stuff greatly being an RC - MPA I found more akin to speed - different feel and pretty much minus the smooth euphoric edge of good whizz so you soon got a bit ratty but more useful. what motivation I got off 3f at 100(?)mg was very brief then I felt like crap. Dunno how useful that answer is.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
That is very useful thank you .
Can't compare to 3-fpm (never used it) but pure amphetamine is bloody excellent. Makes you get shit done. Extremely functional stuff. The euphoria goes away very quickly with tolerance but the nootropic properties remain. I also find it works as an anti-depressant even long after I stop feeling any actual high from it. It just keeps my mood nice and stable, although it can make me irritable and slightly anxious at times. I have a prescription so I take clinical doses of pharmaceutical dextroamphetamine. Used in this manner it's been proven to be pretty much safe. They even give the shit to kids.

Just keep in mind that street speed in the UK is ridiculously impure (nif's recent thread pegged average amphetamine purity at a whopping 7%!) and obtaining a prescription is not as simple as just asking your GP unless you happen to live in America so your experience may be very different to mine if you're buying on the street. Expect it to be cut with all kinds of shite.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
Steer clear of the speed. the buzz is just not worth the 3 day come down. It's nice for the first few hours then it slowly fades and you become anxious at the same time not being able to sleep. My experiences were in the early 90's and I never really considered downers (smack heads and the like take that shit, my friends and I thought) so special brew and squidgy helped. The come downs with no booze or blim was an exercise in paranoia. Seems silly now looking back. What I put myself through.
Yeah sounds like would be a bad idea to do without having strong benzo by my side .The saving grace for is I would have glue about being able to buy any anyway .But does not do any haemails to weigh up the pros and cons and minimizer the risk if did one they get tempted .By the sounds of it prohibition and ban has been a dangerous policy with consideration about harm reduction.But we all knew that anyway .
If you get such bad anxiety from amphetamine either it's the fault of an active cut or you're taking too high of a dose. Properly dosed pure amphetamine has a very minor comedown. I say this as someone with an anxiety disorder.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter