• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

3-FPM - chronic high dosage use - stories, discussion, experiences, info... Anything!
i just ordered a 1g from a eu vendor - dont know if its going to make it through to the uk but thats why i made a small order, havent had any since a couple weeks after the ban
3fpm WARNING! It's poison that stacks in your body and creates problems for long long time. I have used around 10g of it more than a year ago and still have the worst urthicaria. 

I tried it when they banned the ethylphenidate in england and at first it seemed fine, but after a while I felt bad when I took it and i got this bitteralmond smell from it, I'm not very advanced in chemistry but I know that cyanide has that smell.

I can still sometimes when I cough get this smell from it more that a year after. Practically when I manage to squeeze out some of it that's stacked in my body. But the worst is the rashes I have, i almost daily scratch myself until it bleeds. So for your own sake please avoid!
Are you constipated ? Thought if any waste left in the body you just take a dump and it's gone.
I'd like to draw attention to this

(01-09-2015, 05:48 PM)GeniuneNeed Wrote: I actually think people use wayyyyy more than is needed, if anyone was in shoutbox over the weekend I was doing a test it was to see how little 3f could keep you awKe for how long
0.55 kept me awake for 84 hours Spread out into frugals (tinbaths word - it means the smallest line that could be even called a line)
I weighed out 0.100 each time and spread that into around 22 lines
The sleep deprivation got to me before the 3f did and I power napped while sitting up on my bed for 3 hours, then woke up and stayed up another 18 hours without any more 3f (my guess is residual stim buildup over the 84 hours)
So all in all I'd attribute 100 hours of wakefulness to the 0.55 of 3F

If you binge on this stuff it will make you aggy, do things you normally wouldn't and will probably destroy your nose(if that is your preferred way of taking it)

Also i I would like to add nothing else was taken during this time, I ate and drunk properly at regular times 3 meals a day + snacks (I never snack) and showered and brushed my teeth at normal times (morning shower, teeth brushed 2ce a day and after each meal)

Sorry gotta eat dinner will edit relevant info in after

*edit*
I found no bad side effects e.g. Jitters/shakes, aggravation, loss of appitite, bloody nose.

I did find positive side effects for the first 48 hours
I could use my damaged leg more (1/4 of my quadriceps wasted and torn from assault) my knee worked better (also from the assault) appitite regained x4( my appitite has not been good for about 3/4 years due to personal issues and had developed a slight eating disorder) also more active and willing to do things around the house and out of the house (well duhhh it's a stim)

Also I'd like to add that while not an every day stim user like some people I do have a tolerance(medium)
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
I've known this RC for 3 years now, occasionally dabbling every few months.

3 grams every 6 months (over 10 days) went to 5 grams every 3 months (over 8 days).

In the summer, I would learn of the great deals with 10g purchases. I would go through 10g in 2 weeks every 2 months or so.

In mid december, my doc took my prescribed Concerta for adhd away (Since it did not show up in a piss test, I had not taken for 3 days because I was on 3-fpm and do not mix)

I was getting 10g bags which would last 2 weeks and then I would spend a week recovering, another week feeling fine then I would order another bag, repeat cycle.

As of now, I have gone through an embarassing amount of 3-fpm in the past 5-6 weeks. Some days as high as 2.5g (I still have an intact nose somehow).

After a 3 day break (which I spent sleeping nearly the entire time) my order came in today and I have already gone through 1g in the past 12 hours.

My first plan is to liquify the remainder so I cannot snort/vape. First I need to know if it will hold up fine in distilled water or alcohol (preferably distilled water as I am a recovering alcoholic).
From there, implement a taper plan which I will then take vacation days to crash from.

Shit, that was the plan this time, but it was horrid. I could barely move from bed for all of those days let alone eat proper and take my supplements in a timely manner (L-tyrosine, multi-V, b12, magnesium citrate, buproprion, lots of protein shakes, BCAA's) No matter how much caffeine I would drink stacked with ephedrine and kratom allowed me to stay awake for anymore than 4 hours.

I did not ration my remaining 3-fpm from last batch and just took until I was out. 12g in a week.

I feel the only way I will be able to taper is by liquefying the powder. Snorting/vaping is too compulsive.
Wreckless, irresponsible, idiot.....I know, feel free to remind me.

Just have to post this and perhaps someone out there can help me pull through. Overall, I feel normal, I rest nearly every night for at least 6 hours and do not feel any alarming physical sides. I do notice delirium is prominent at times
but I am probably not the best one to judge my current mental state. I just know that days without 3-fpm I cannot function whatsoever but binge unnecessarily.

Shit, any advice will surely help as I can not listen to my own.

I am Canadian, so it's still legal here but I see some of the best info on this forum. Surely some of you brits here can offer solid advice after going through the ban. Anything will be greatly appreciated.
I have to ask. What makes you think you wont just neck loads of the solution and binge on that?

I mean, it's a possibility, since it's what the drug does that you're after.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a stim taper plan, but I can't see why not.

I personally tend to CT off things, as having sufficient quantities for a long taper is just too tempting.

It sounds like your keeping your nutrition up and obviously thats important, though real food is better for your body than supplements and powders.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but this reply should keep your question up on today's post and hopefully someone with more knowledge will be along to offer advice.

Best wishes and good luck.
'If you're one of those who can, make certain that you do."
I used phenidates for about three years, moving from ethylphenidate to 4-methylmethylphenidate to 4F-MPH. I didn't taper off, so much as run out and move through a series of increasingly shit stimulants until they weren't doing anything for me. And then I stopped and slept for a week. That was over a year ago. I've had brief periods of use in the time since, each time ending when I ran out and intentionally didn't get more. I don't have the self-control to use stimulants in a non-compulsive way - the only way I stop is by not having stimulants around to use.

You're not reckless, irresponsible or an idiot - stimulants are highly compulsive and anyone can end up in your situation because those behaviours are the exact behaviours that stimulant use induces in many people.
+1 for Cold Turkey.

Even if you manage to sort out a manageable dosing/taper regime which you are able to stick to, you're still likely to crash pretty hard when that's over and be looking to dose further.

If personal circumstances permit, I would wholeheartedly recommend riding out the storm.
(09-03-2018, 05:09 AM)AiwassATeenageKeyframe Wrote: I have to ask. What makes you think you wont just neck loads of the solution and binge on that?

I mean, it's a possibility, since it's what the drug does that you're after.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a stim taper plan, but I can't see why not.

I personally tend to CT off things, as having sufficient quantities for a long taper is just too tempting.

It sounds like your keeping your nutrition up and obviously thats important, though real food is better for your body than supplements and powders.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but this reply should keep your question up on today's post and hopefully someone with more knowledge will be along to offer advice.

Best wishes and good luck.

When my dosing got out of hand once previous, I took the remaining 3g and placed in 300ml bottled water. By doing so, I was quickly able to go from over a gram a day to 500mg, then down to 300mg (100mg 3x daily)....Until my next order of powder came in and I went back to snorting.

This seems to indicate to me that it's not so much the effect, but rather the desire to snort. I certainly did crave snorting just one line when I made into a solution at doses which would get me through the day.

Sure, 300mg is a very high dose in a day for most. With my tolerance, a gram a day was on the lower end of the spectrum. I would start the day with a 100mg oral dose, 90% snorted, occasional sublingual, rarely vaped is on the lower end. (When I initially posted, I was 1.4 grams in within 12 hours. Doing another line and losing track of time was all too easy) Yes, my nose is getting fucked but I use saline after a line and apply wheatgrass skin recovery cream 3 times daily  (which works absolute wonders and is probably the only reason I still have a nose. (I highly recommend this to anyone who prefer's using their snout as an roa for a variety of drugs).

Good point on the stim taper plan, I am thinking I may just take a week from work after this bag is gone to rest. After all, the 300mg per day oral solution still left me with intense cravings for a line/ wishing I put a gram aside for nasal administration. Perhaps that would only prolong the inevitable.

I have been keeping up with food like you mentioned, but not near my normal intake (2 meals a day, 4-6 protein shakes with whole milk, lots of nuts). Perhaps I could incorporate some vegetables in there as well. A multivitamin is no replacement for proper food nutrition.

No need to apologize, you have been more than a great help!
After you mentioned food, a craving hit: I'm going to cook myself a ham/onion/green pepper omelet, throw in a whole grain wrap, load it up with cheese, salsa and hot sauce and grill the wrap. It's not about force feeding myself, I just love a good breakfast wrap high or not.

Besides, a good meal makes the high much smoother and gives me something to think about as opposed to another line.

Many thanks for your kind words :)
This may or may not be a popular suggestion, but if you really want to make aqueous solutions of stims go further, buy a box of disposable syringes and plug it. I don't think I've done so with 3f, but certainly with similarly 'rough' things on the snout. I tend to find stims a bit selflimiting sooner or later... the week off sounds good... fitting the 'rough' around deadlines is the rough bit.

Your doses aren't obscene... we once talked down a guy who was 9 grams into a 25g bag of 3-FPM after three days... that's heading for stim psychosis, or already there, so hardly a recommendation. I'd probably stick at about your sort of doses, but they're not off the charts. The happy end to that tale, after a lot of reluctance, he apparently managed to trade what he had left for half an ounce of good herb, which was perhaps the best example of stim binge harm reduction I've ever come across. :-)

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter