• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3-BZM (3-methyl-2-phenylmorpholine)
(11-10-2015, 11:33 PM)BobsBK Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 06:00 PM)Tweek Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 03:51 PM)BobsBK Wrote: Tweek it was that fool on mushrooms who jumped out the window in Dun Laoghaire and his arsehole parents that kicked off the war on headshops and led to all RCs being banned.

I think you could be mistaken. Shrooms were banned in 2006 after that incident you mentioned but the war his family started was only directed at Shrooms and how they wanted them to be made illegal. This had a knock on effect for the headshops as they weren't allowed sell them anymore. I don't think chems had even reached Irish headshops back in 2006. If they had then it was really kept on the lowdown.

The drug act that they implemented in 2010 which prevents Online Vendors from operating over here and makes the importation of chemicals illegal, essentially killing off the vast majority of headshops, all began due to numerous incidents where people bought drugs from headshops, and either through ignorance or drunken stupidity took doses significantly higher than what would be recommended. Bare in mind, a lot of these people had no experience with drugs before and in many cases there would have been a lot of uncertainty over what exactly they were taking. The number of people going to hospital due to stimulant related tachycardia and the like increased hugely.

Media got all over it and blew it out of proportion. You couldn't put on the news without hearing about it. Honestly, they instilled fear among the older generations with daft sensationalism, but I guess it sells papers. Eventually there was a couple of "legal high" related deaths and coupled with numerous headshops being vandalised and threatened by black market dealers as well as angry towns people the government felt they needed to take action.

Yeah, my bad. The years are a blur when you get to my age. That kip did you good, that's a very well written summary of the situation. Thanks.

(My grudge against the Dun Laoghaire flyer and his oul pair remains however)

No problem. Hahaha... didn't get any kip unfortunately. The above is mostly stim fueled. Just dosed Flub so should be out soon, until only 8am though. :(

I don't hold any grudges against them personally. The family were grieving and probably wanted something to blame for what had happened. The people who deserve criticism are those who made the decision to make the drug illegal, an act based solely on emotion as opposed to logic.

(12-10-2015, 12:03 AM)prettygoodgoing Wrote: Blaming headshops for the criminalising of substances is silly.

It really really isn't that silly when you think about it logically. Headshops don't hold all of the blame sure, there are other factors involved. But put it this way, if headshops had never started selling RC blends as "legal highs", how do you think the grey market would look like today? I'm quite certain it would still be pretty underground. Headshops basically exposed the RC scene and look at the position we're in now. UK are facing a possible blanket ban, Ireland already have one.

Here's just one example of how much unwanted exposure headshops gave the RC scene. Vendors online had been selling to a limited number of people in my country for a few years with no attention from the media or authorities whatsoever. It took the headshops less than a year to cause a total media frenzy and an eventual banning due to numerous incidents relating to their service.

Authorities are all over the RC scene now, when not so long ago they had little or no knowledge of it. The "bathsalt" concoctions headshops came up with was probably what really did it. There was no regularity to the ratio of MDPV (or whatever it was) to the cutting agent which of course was going to cause huge problems. The attitude was solely profit orientated with a total disregard to safety. The vast majority of freakouts/deaths/hospitalizations etc... involving RC drugs were bought as legal highs from headshops.

What irritates me is how the online RC scene is associated with headshops, and more frustratingly, subject to the same laws.
This is outrageous. This is contagious. So futile.
But Tweek, it's also illogical to think that where there's a shitload of money to be made that there won't be a load of entrepreneurs who'll seek to make a quick buck and won't give a fuck if it only lasts a couple of years or whatever (I don't recall, again, the length of the headshop mania years in Ireland).

Utopia would be everyone collectively keeping things discreet, say suppliers refusing to supply headshops, but that's naive in the extreme.
The Question is will the online scene survive the blanket ban? Like it has in Ireland for now but if the UK goes down - I find it very hard to get thigs into Ireland from EU so just relay on uk vendors.
(13-10-2015, 02:06 PM)the one Wrote: The Question is will the online scene survive the blanket ban? Like it has in Ireland for now but if the UK goes down - I find it very hard to get thigs into Ireland from EU so just relay on uk vendors.

Really? I haven't experienced that thus far, though I've only ordered about 10 shipments, a mixture of post and DHL.
(13-10-2015, 10:35 AM)BobsBK Wrote: But Tweek, it's also illogical to think that where there's a shitload of money to be made that there won't be a load of entrepreneurs who'll seek to make a quick buck and won't give a fuck if it only lasts a couple of years or whatever (I don't recall, again, the length of the headshop mania years in Ireland). 

Utopia would be everyone collectively keeping things discreet, say suppliers refusing to supply headshops, but that's naive in the extreme.

Oh, of course it's going to happen. Certain people will always want to make money. It just pisses me off how careless and foolish these people did their business.

I think it's perfectly fair for people to feel like the headshops played a significant role in the exposure and decline of RCs.
This is outrageous. This is contagious. So futile.
Bought 1g of Ching from a headshop in Brighton for £30(!!!!) to see if itd be any better than the last batch of the more expensive one made by the same company I bought last time. Also I was fiending lawl but this stuff is much more potent. Looks just like pure3f but obviously looks can be (very) deceiving with drugs.

I have the same ingredients listed on the back as the OP,but the effects seem consistent with 3F.
(16-01-2016, 10:07 PM)gethi Wrote: I have the same ingredients listed on the back as the OP,but the effects seem consistent with 3F.

If you could spare a few mg and the price of a stamp, wedinos could tell you what's really in it, might be interesting?
Yeah ill try my hardest (yes, saving a few mg will be hard) and ill pop it over to them. Seems identical to CWs stuff I've researched before. Time will tell.
I onced missread the packet thought the 2ai was something else... happens to the best of us, maybe buy glasses?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter