• 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average

2C-B-FLY - (Warning: combining with SSRIs may be dangerous)
(11-05-2016, 02:11 PM)eab25 Wrote: Yeah, I imagined it would lead to a dampening of effects too. Read online of people taking famous illicit triple releasing agents when on it (obviously warn massively against this) so if they can survive that I'm sure 2cb-fly would be fine overall

That's not the only risk. For example my theory about escitalopram involves 2C-B-FLY inhibiting one or more enzymes involved in the metabolism of escitalopram, which then acts as a serotonin positive allosteric modifier and it's the increased effectiveness of serotonin that may cause serotonin syndrome effects rather than increased levels per se.

That may or may not be correct, but it's an example of how risks involve multiple factors that are difficult to anticipate and it's not possible to generalise from safety in one set of circumstances.

With combinations, if you're going to try it, be cautious, start with a low dose, avoid redosing even if it seems OK (the escitalopram issue happened on the following dose of the SSRI) and if you have any worrying symptoms don't go back for a second look just to be sure.
(11-05-2016, 03:31 PM)niflheim Wrote:
(11-05-2016, 02:11 PM)eab25 Wrote: Yeah, I imagined it would lead to a dampening of effects too. Read online of people taking famous illicit triple releasing agents when on it (obviously warn massively against this) so if they can survive that I'm sure 2cb-fly would be fine overall

That's not the only risk. For example my theory about escitalopram involves 2C-B-FLY inhibiting one or more enzymes involved in the metabolism of escitalopram, which then acts as a serotonin positive allosteric modifier and it's the increased effectiveness of serotonin that may cause serotonin syndrome effects rather than increased levels per se.

That may or may not be correct, but it's an example of how risks involve multiple factors that are difficult to anticipate and it's not possible to generalise from safety in one set of circumstances.

With combinations, if you're going to try it, be cautious, start with a low dose, avoid redosing even if it seems OK (the escitalopram issue happened on the following dose of the SSRI) and if you have any worrying symptoms don't go back for a second look just to be sure.
Thanks for the response. Very helpful!

Yeah of course, will do! Have a good evening :)
Anyone have any expierence with 2cb fly and 1p-lsd or lsd? I would assume that they would go together quite nice. Kinda like a candy flip. I'm assuming the euphoria would be greatly enhanced as well as the visual activity. Any body tried this combo?
love the world and it will love you back. chin
Privacy
I have heard good reports! Said it made everything very colourful and yes, the euphoria was enhanced. I would start low is though because mixing psychs can be pretty intense.
I have comboed 10mg 2c-b-fly with 100ug 1P and it was delicious :-) enhanced visuals compared with each of them on their own, together with that lovely friendly feeling you get with fly, made it a really enjoyable evening- I can't recommend it enough!
(12-05-2016, 01:13 PM)Swimmyfishy Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 12:28 PM)bigazznugz Wrote: Anyone have any expierence with 2cb fly and 1p-lsd or lsd? I would assume that they would go together quite nice. Kinda like a candy flip. I'm assuming the euphoria would be greatly enhanced as well as the visual activity. Any body tried this combo?

Not sure, but I just got sent two free tablets of fly from BB with my order of 1plsd, pretty you chuffed

Privacy

Chuffed? You lost me
Anyway gonna try and pick upa hundred milligrams of this. Wish I could get pellets but sadly not to many ship fly pellets to the States. Just strictly powder, Which is kinda pricey.
love the world and it will love you back. chin
Rainbow 
(19-02-2016, 09:30 AM)ferret Wrote: My order from BB just arrived excited Yellow pellets, 8mmx3mm with a break line, like pyraz pellets but bigger.  Good call stamping the dosage on them, very professional :)

[Image: x1E9WKk.jpg]

I saw your post... And from what I heard you can consume 2C-B-FLY as a drug... Is that correct?
Because when ever I see a point selling it, it says "Strictly NOT for human consumption"...

Can I take it?

THanks

(13-05-2016, 12:21 AM)HairyMagdalene Wrote: I have comboed 10mg 2c-b-fly with 100ug 1P and it was delicious :-) enhanced visuals compared with each of them on their own, together with that lovely friendly feeling you get with fly, made it a really enjoyable evening- I can't recommend it enough!

Hi... I wanted to know if I can consume the pills just like that... Or if you have any tipps or sth like thatt how and when to consume...

Plus do you know where I can get them cheap?
Because at the moment I am paying about 40 Euros (in France) just to get 5 10g pellets >_<

Thanks...
We can’t discuss where to buy stuff - they are sold not for consumption but what you do once you buy them is up to you though; if your asking how and when to take a pill then main tip I think would be to really educate yourself - there’s 45 pages of info here alone.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter