• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

25i-nbome vs Mescaline-nbome
Sadly Mescaline-nbome is not available in europe or indeed globally. Currently a gap persists which lacks the trust in the faith of the voice in the clientele, who cry out for this holy grail...

One notable vendor did take the plunge, the results of which were most favorable, but alas prohibitively expensive, we thank you for the opportunity...

There are numerous reports of 25i-nbome being very similar to Mescaline-nbome, any views on this?

..emsy..
[Image: sq1avt.jpg]

The natural world is infinitely more complex than our imaginations allow(M.M)
Not sure if anyone got to try it here; be aware the nbomes are illegal here now anyhow. I also think very often people saying this is similar to that is a bit misleading.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(26-11-2014, 06:34 PM)Xochipilli Wrote: Not sure if anyone got to try it here; be aware the nbomes are illegal here now anyhow. I also think very often people saying this is similar to that is a bit misleading.

I did..

All Nbome's are illegal in the UK?

..emsy..

Yeah, pretty sure legislation was brought in to make n-benzylating a phenethylamine illegal. NBOMe, NBMD, NBOH and NBF compounds were all caught.
Guess i was the lucky one to have had a chance at it, coupla chaps on here were fortunate too...

..emsy..

(26-11-2014, 06:59 PM)emsy Wrote: I did..

All Nbome's are illegal in the UK?

..emsy..

I'm guessing that means you didn't despite the affirmative? Your thread was suggestive of a current search, hopefully not.
Eitherway I question this stuff being the holy grail or I am confused - you have tried it? I imagine it's pretty well distinct from 25I
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter