• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

25b-nboh-questions
I am curious of the intensity on this one-I have been seeing 500 ug tabs circulating. I never used nBomes but it appears nbohs have a better safety profile.  Also curious how it compares to other phenethylamines and safe dosages.

About me for reference...psychedelic researcher for almost twenty years
(LSD, ALD-52, ALLAD, ETHLAD, psilocybin, 4acodmt, 2ct2, 2ci,
MDMA, DMT, 4 ho met, MDA, 5 meo mipt, 2-CB-Fly,  Mescaline Cactus, Salvia, AMT)
There's an old post about 25B-NBOH here: https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Threa...NBOH--4169 which might be helpful.
That's an amazing trip report! Thanks
I was not personally impressed,
Have not got round to do extensive testing though.
Regards
GN

*edit*
But yes, very good tr
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
Boxflyorange, what did you think of ALD-52? Any discernible difference from "other similar substances" (i.e. several in your list which I have tried over my 40 years of occasional psychonautics)?

I stayed away from the NBOMEs and derivatives because, initially, they sounded quite a rough ride - and then people started dying occasionally. NOT what I want from a psychedelic ;-)

Anyway, then AL-LAD came out (thank you Lizard Labs) and I didn't need to go down that road.

Welcome to the board, by the way.

Nubis
'Why can't I be different and original
Like everybody else?'
(Vivian Stanshall)
Nubis-

I stayed away from nBomes too.
Nbohs seem a little safer-so was looking into them.
23nboh interests me because I am also looking for compounds that would work well with creative pursuits (visually rich but not floored by the tripping headspace). 

ALD-52 is beautiful- it is pretty indistinguishable from LSD imo. It's generally seen as smoother and warmer which could be due to how it is metabolized and I feel the duration is pretty identical to its famous brother but some people report up to 14 hours. It is one of my favorites now. It's not as manic and has a very laid back feel to it while still keeping that electric energy that we associate with Lysergamides. It is still more stimulating (energy wise) to me than the 4 sub tryptamines. One thing I love about it is it always has a feel like the first time I ever dropped.
just a quick note, there is no 'safety profile' with these kind of chemicals. NMoME, NBH, NBMD.... they all have a very small margin between enjoyment and mania,
Sounds like a miscalculation or simply lummoxes doing the dosing might prove deadly. I think the Lysergamides sound safer and TBH nicer although never tried the analogues, liked the big brother well enough. Even here I got one overdosed and it was way too intense was tripping 20 hours.
Lysergamides are definitely safer.

But I don't see these as replacements for those so much as their own thing. I do feel that a lot of people in areas where LSD isnt available turn to this nbxx class as a replacement-which accounts for a lot of problems. I feel very grateful that when I came of age (late 90s-early 00s) the only real worry was if the tabs were bunk. Now it can be a range of chemicals that are active in the microgram dose.

Phenethylamines have their own character in my experience-I feel in my history with them I like their effects more on creativity having a much more functional headspace and rich visuals.

2-cb-fly is actually really nice for artistic ventures but it just lasts quite a long time, which is why I had the interest in the 25b-nboh.
(02-11-2017, 12:13 AM)Boxflyorange Wrote: Lysergamides are definitely safer.

But I don't see these as replacements for those so much as their own thing. I do feel that a lot of people in areas where LSD isnt available turn to this nbxx class as a replacement-which accounts for a lot of problems. I feel very grateful that when I came of age (late 90s-early 00s) the only real worry was if the tabs were bunk. Now it can be a range of chemicals that are active in the microgram dose.

Phenethylamines have their own character in my experience-I feel in my history with them I like their effects more on creativity having a much more functional headspace and rich visuals.

2-cb-fly is actually really nice for artistic ventures but it just lasts quite a long time, which is why I had the interest in the 25b-nboh.

if you enjoy 2-cb-fly, 25B-NBMD would be the closer contained experience for yourself.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter