• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

25I-NBOMe ( 3mg ) 25C-NBOMe ( 1mg ) Combo - The Psychedelic Experience In A Nutshell
That sounds waaaaay out of my comfort zone. Muscle aches and a hammering heart are enough side effects for me to get distracted from the experience. I've felt like I was forgetting to breath when I dosed 500micrograms 25C for a few minutes and I considered that too much. Having to manually breath through the peak of a trip sounds pretty unpleasant to me.

The peak is wonderful when you get there though. On 25-B, my consciousness felt like it had to squeeze through a tiny hole where I was totally absent of thought or emotion before it exploded into life and sent me manic with euphoria. I know it's not even remotely close to the level you were on but I can empathise to a degree.

If you were to recommend a safer psychedelic for trying out some higher level shit what would it be?
Quote:If you were to recommend a safer psychedelic for trying out some higher level shit what would it be?

Nothing legal unfortunately. I've not yet come across anything to properly replicate LSD or mushrooms which is what I'm aiming for as my all-time fav psyches, and not for want of trying. :( Of the legit stuff I've tried 25B is probably the best bet, it feels the safest but still lacks the headspace I'm after. Or possibly aMT but again that can have a harsh come up and for me there's a fine line between properly interesting psychedelic headspace and out and out danger to myself complete fucking fruitloop. Still waiting for a proper winner to come to the RC marketplace, I'm quietly optimistic something will before too long but we shall see.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter