• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

25B-NBOMe
Tried 25b the other night, had two tabs that I thought were 850mcg each, but I accidently got dosed 4250-6800mcg, got crazy pretty fast! (Was with boyfriend but only me tripping)

Had the two tabs about 6.30pm, one sub-lingually and the other buccal, and started having sex with my boyfriend, started to feel it after about 20 minutes. Started to find keeping rhythm pretty hard.  After we stopped I started to feel disoriented and not sure what to do. Things started breathing and floating nicely. My workplace is super cool about drugs and stuff, so I decided to go in to grab some money I was owed and have a walk around town. I was sober enough leaving the house but with each step got deeper into the trip. Did manage to hold myself together to get to work, but the money wasn't even there, haha.

The colours and trails started to get noticeable about 30 minutes in, and were crazy after about an hour. The colours were so intense that when my boyfriend went more than about 5 steps in front of me I almost couldn't see him. Confusion set in as well, mixed with the colours I thought several times that we were still in my room as we walked through town. Walking I felt like my legs were going to crack off at the hips with light coming through but found the constant motion very soothing. I had the feeling of only just knowing what everything was and how to do things, like just shadows and echoes of what everything was.

Was back home about an hour and a half after dropping. It was at this point that the trip started getting too much and the confusion was almost unbearable. I struggled to recognise my boyfriend’s face as a face and lost the concept of time the worst I ever have. I got a bit scared that time was no longer linear, and that I would be continuously looping back for the rest of existence. I also lost the concept of different languages, numbers, reading, writing, the alphabet, race, ethnicity and money.

Started to get a bit upset and started crying, my boyfriend comforted me. I really wanted to talk to him, but every time I went to start I just cried. The on-and-off crying lasted about two hours, with about 4 or 5 bouts of 5-10 minutes crying. During the crying I got confused about the concept of water as well, I couldn't understand why my face was still wet even though I had stopped crying. Started to ask questions like "how does time work?" and "do we die or sleep next?" and my room seemed extremely unfamiliar.

We were watching a documentary as I started to regain control, it was really hard to follow and I kept feeling like the people interviewed were talking directly to me, and almost thought that what they were talking about had happened to me. I also wasn’t sure if blood was real, and so wanted to try draw blood just to see (I didn’t do that though), it was just as if my skin was a big latex morph suit. This lasted around an hour.

We went out again to the dairy (corner store) to get food just before the shop closed at midnight, I had a bit of trouble because I couldn’t comprehend the value of money, but also knew that if I used all of it that sober me would not be happy. Back home I slowly was able to comprehend the things I couldn’t earlier over the next hour to hour and a half, to the extent it felt like I was learning to write as I wrote.

For the come down I spent a good 3 hours being able to understand everything normally, but also knowing that I just wasn’t quite back to normal again. It was a bit difficult to get the sleep but I got there in the end. Felt a wee bit off still most of the next day.

Overall the trip was pretty good, the colours were beautiful and I gained some new perspectives. I think I would have handled the intensity of the trip much better had I known I was essentially taking between 5 and 8 tabs worth. It also could have been better to not be the only one tripping, especially since as we were walking into town my boyfriend kept trying to ask me questions and have a conversation like normal, which was way too hard for me to do.       
That's potentially a life threatening dose. I'm glad you came out the other side but regardless for anyone reading this this chemical is illegal in the UK and the dose response curve is super steep. People have died taking less. I assume it was in liquid form if you unknowingly overdosed? How did you figure out that the dose was much higher than expected?
Woah that's quite a mistake to make, am glad you are OK.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
(28-06-2015, 12:21 AM)fatherTim Wrote: That's potentially a life threatening dose. I'm glad you came out the other side but regardless for anyone reading this this chemical is illegal in the UK and the dose response curve is super steep. People have died taking less. I assume it was in liquid form if you unknowingly overdosed? How did you figure out that the dose was much higher than expected?

We had been told that about 4 out of 120 tabs had accidentally got about 4x dosed, but the tabs that weren't were slightly weaker than expected to have a decent trip you needed 2 'normal' tabs. Just went off the intensity of the trip, guessing that at least one of the tabs was one of those 4. My boyfriend has a lot of experience with psychedelics and reckoned it's possible both were 4 trips given what I had described.
I doubt you had the 4 out of the 120 my friend. Also how on earth can you accidentally dose tabs x4 their normal dose. That's not a safe mistake to make. You probably just had an intense trip, I heard 25-B is the most visual.
(29-06-2015, 03:47 PM)Kratom Wrote: I doubt you had the 4 out of the 120 my friend. Also how on earth can you accidentally dose tabs x4 their normal dose. That's not a safe mistake to make. You probably just had an intense trip, I heard 25-B is the most visual.

Good to know, if that is the case then I really do not envy those who did get the 4x doses.
Some people I know were there when the guy was dosing the tabs and saw him drop too much on them.
If anyone's curious, given some quick back-of -the-envelope calculations, assuming the misdosed blotters are randomly distributed in the set of blotters from which the 4 blotters being dosed are drawn, there's about a 1 in 10 million chance of  picking all 4, 1 in 20,000 of getting 3, 1 in 250 of getting 2, a 1 in 8 chance of getting a single overdosed blotter, and an 87% chance of getting none at all. 

Math is fun.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter