• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

25B-NBOH
After a light gym session, shower and a very light lunch, half a tab under my upper lip around 16.00
Slightly nervous but ok. Backround chillout music with relaxing imagery. Alone at home.
16.00- Half a tab 25B-NBOH
16.30- Not feeling much just a slight change in perception...had a skype call was a bit nervous that would
start to come up mid conversation so said I had to leave was getting ready to go for a movie. Chilout Music back on and wait.
16.45 yawn, yawn, slightly dizzy....coming on a bit like instigated by music....just feel a bit chilly, like
looking into emptiness. The air feels a bit cold. slight dizziness. Things slightly ondulating like rocking slowly on a boat...
Very relaxing looking at the clouds going by....wow the patterns of the tree branches...
17.10 tripping balls now....good thing I didnt put both half was enough...completely dissassociated now feel's like crap...but still
strugling to get together and see each other..( I dunno what this suppose to mean but it occured at the time)wow it is a looong time so I better wait for the right time yeah whatever...
and see what I have learned from this lesson...
hard to keep track of time now...feels very uncomfortable physically; spastic is the term...I trully felt like a spastic child...I accepted it and just waited for a better feeling to come...I new things would change at some point, the worst would be just waiting like that for about 6 hr...lol.
heart feels like its racing too much..but is it ??...anyway feeling dizzy like shit so took a sickness pill right there.
18.00---way too much. completely dissociative and anxiety creeps up here...totally paranoid ...can't find the right connections I'm in too many rooms at the same time...., my wires are all jammed....reboot?...ha ha, manage to get half of alprazolam (.25) downed with a bit of water.
18.30- Ok that seemed to have slowed down the panic button. Now  seem a bit more relaxed and trying to make anything positive out of this mess...My body wants to move, my body wants to lie down..whatever. I try not to worry and do what my body feels like doing. I slowy try to adjust to this new perception of things and reassure myself that its only temporary....ha ha but when temporary turns into an eternity!!!
Like I'm there sometimes but I'm not there I'm in too many fragmetns all together...my understanding of self is not working. my God! now I know the meaning of eternity in a second....surreal...connecting in a different level now....it is soooo
beautiful...the ANGEL is showing me our planet and how it looks from mother's(EARTH) perspective......it is so warm ...thaaaaaaaaaaaat embrace...never could imagined the embrace was so beautifulll it took me off my senses completely....
but ...the impulse of life is tremendous....to create more and more....to the point that it starts to cripple
itself....overgrowing the echosystem...collapses. Impregnation..saturation..transformation.
It doesn't matter how much harder it gets...things run to find a balance....but this consciousness is always there ...looking after EVERYTHING and it feels so great ....because IT knows all the needs suffering and it loves us sooooooooooooomuch....there's no words.... there's no words...it's behond human comprehension...
I believe/feel this moment is of unxeplicable beauty and cannot be placed in terms, words.....wow...I can feel behond space and time....the waves of time will wash away all the pains and sorrows ; pieces of history are like clouds in the sky they are projected for a certain period then there washed away like waves...not one scream,
not one pray, not one feeling not one tear, not one laugh is in vain....or unheard... SHE KNOWS; THIs IS HER REALITY...but we must follow...that's how it always is , been and
will be...(like a samsara)
...I see earth roots, trunks, trees and everything is inter-connected somewhere in time and space and nothing is
loose or lost ...it all follows; and comes from something...it's all part the of HER EMBRACE...OF MOTHER EARTH...And SHE KNOWS WE ARE HER CHILDREN....BEFORE I START COMING BACK...I'm trying to write what's going through me.
 I will never forget that embrace of mother earth...holding me throgh the hardest moments...I feel reborn everyday...when I see so much beauty around me, this world of miracles and little wonders happening all the time  all around us... and we forget how amazing these things are!!! A simple sunset or sunrise...is there anything more espectacular there...???
The human reality is one of the so many...she calls it 'la isla bonita'...because its like a small island in the complexity of her rainbow tapestry.
There are many pretty things...and not so pretty...but she takes it like an island...full of dreams and aspirations...ways of being. Sometimes heavy, sometimes so unbareably light!
I laugh, I cry, I roll along in this island...where all moments happen...flowing in one direction...mother earth...keeps us warm and breathing...in this so vast eternity...
Just look out there...there is eternity in every
direction you can look at through our window...standing here in the middle of eternity...with earth...by what
miracle?..WHAT MIRACULOUS force???
ok  was just crying out like a baby in prostration off all the beatiful things
MOTHER was showing me...I cried and cry of so much beatude of all its creation...I feel like a child being showed all the seasons on earth for the first time...and it amazes me behond any comprehension.
OOOHHhh have to say goodbye to my dream now...
20.30_ coming back into time slowly...like being reborn on the horns of CHronos...like my old moma used to say.
Chronos That keeps us all in place in the right sequence ....all very in order...indeed sir. No escaping from you sir, no, no..tic tac tic tac
He quickly reminds me that it's how we keep all things together here in "la isla bonita'! I'm coming back slowly now..
I feel so much stronger now....so strong....purified...like a child...cleansed...
Oh...I can see my experience as like all the other experiences from all other criatures on earth to be sublime in their own right...they all belong to this rich rainbow of so many trillion different indescribable colours that
makes the cosmic ONE entity that is MOTHER EARTH! My tears are her tears and I know this now....I
KNOW THIS NOW!!! She shows me that All the storms to come and all the storms that came...ah be not affraid SHE says; they are here just to remind you the beauty of this rainbow, so we show respect and help her to preserve it...and when you see it...there's no storm in Mother's breast that will take that beauty away....such a complex and beautiful tapestry of colors made up of all the creatures that exist in HER breast..an they'll keep on coming to remind us...because we are HER CHILDREN!!!
One day I will be gone and like me so many after me...but one thing I will aways keep for eternity or
wherever I go....is that ULTIMATE WARM EMBRACE....like a mother holding her child. Mother EARTH so beautiful, the most beautiful pearl in the necklace of the cosmos...
21.45- Slowly coming back to my senses...feel a bit like rewired...made connections in different places in
my brain...seen parts never thought existed.
22.30- FLLLLLLLLLIIIPPPPING HECK! and that was just Half a blotter. Thanks goodness I didn't go for the whole fucking thing!!! Mystical shite!!!!!
I dunno what to make of this!...maybe you guys can help me....I feel like new Human being. And a better one!
But not sure I'd recommend this to any person who'd never done psychedelics... Uffff.- always learning and growing...ha ha starting to feel a bit like all those fractals...within the fractals within the fractals....the more I learn, the more I see...the more I learn...like the cursed man that keeps on shrwinking to infinity...
Yeah, this is pretty consistent with my experience of 25B-NBOH. First experience with it I took 1.3mg (a whole tab) and really wasn't expecting it to be as intense as it was. I had to talk someone and try to act normal whilst I was coming up on it, that was a challenge. Luckily I managed to end the conversation before I started peaking and I ended up just lying in bed experiencing what I can only describe as a timeless, dimensionless, universal consciousness (I'm in no way implying that I did, that was just what it felt like at the time) for around 6 hours. This was a while ago and I actually wrote a TR which I never got around to posting, might see if I can find it so I can post it.

This is definitely my favourite out of all of the 25x-NBx chemicals I have tried. I'd even rank it as one of my favourite psychedelics in general, definitely not one for beginners though.
I found the NBOMe equivalent (dosed at 1250mics iirc) to be the easiest going, and the most recreational of the 4 that were kicking around the market at the time, 25i has some serious physical side effects, and the much lauded 25c (in others opinion, the easiest going and most recreational) gave me a seriously bad trip and 25d was meh, have you tried the NBOH equivalents of either 25i or 25c, to compare? 

It seems surprising that 25b is seemingly the hardest NBOH to handle, as per your report and a few others.

I've been giving the NBOH's a miss because B has only come out recently, from a vendor that was originally looking pretty dodgy (RA, but as you ordered from there I have a little more faith.) With the impending ban of doom, coming around, I might stock up.
(02-02-2014, 03:27 PM)Tempz Wrote: I found the NBOMe equivalent (dosed at 1250mics iirc) to be the easiest going, and the most recreational of the 4 that were kicking around the market at the time, 25i has some serious physical side effects, and the much lauded 25c (in others opinion, the easiest going and most recreational) gave me a seriously bad trip and 25d was meh, have you tried the NBOH equivalents of either 25i or 25c, to compare? 

It seems surprising that 25b is seemingly the hardest NBOH to handle, as per your report and a few others.

I've been giving the NBOH's a miss because B has only come out recently, from a vendor that was originally looking pretty dodgy (RA, but as you ordered from there I have a little more faith.) With the impending ban of doom, coming around, I might stock up.

I've tried most of these and I'm happy to share my two cents.

25B-NBOMe  - Strong headload (visuals and headspace), weak bodyload
25C-NBOMe  - Medium headload (mostly visuals), weak bodyload, nice euphoria
25I-NBOMe   - Strong headload (visuals and headspace), strong bodyload
25B-NBOH    - Very strong headload (visuals and headspace), medium bodyload
25C-NBOH    - weak headload (mostly headspace), weak bodyload, nice euphoria
25I-NBOH     - medium headload (mostly visuals), strong bodyload

I should add that the only ones I've taken more than once are 25B-NBOH which I indulge in when I want a proper trip and 25C-NBOH which I can take a half-tab recreationally much in the same way one might take a very popular four letter illegal favoured by Dr. Shulgin.

Also, I've ordered from RA a lot and they have always been brilliant.
Thanks for sharing that, I did enjoy the 2nd fase of the trip when I managed to relax a bit and listen to music...but really if it wasn't for the 1/2 alprazolam it would have been a lot more psicotic.
I wouldn't advise any one to jump in light headedly... 
RA have been fantastic with me and very consistent too.
Interesting stuff guys.  and very interesting report coconut.  After a break of 120 days from anything remotely psychedelic and mostly everything else too I made a 25c NBOH purchase just recently. Tested 1mg in a club/bar environment last weekend without telling the people I was with what I was taking.   I didn't think it was necessary, and tbh they wouldn't have really known or understood anyway, and also I was waiting to see if any significant (or pronounced is a better word) effects were produced.    I was expecting more on the come up, but after a while navigating a modestly hectic club environment full of drunk people was clearly being impacted by the 25c, fun I think without being too much.  Tested 3mg this weekend (not in a club environment, this would of been too much) but at home, with the come up done partly in Morrison's. This was much more like it, an experience as opposed to a tweak.  I don't have a great deal to say about it.. no revelations or impressive insights at any rate so I suppose more of an entertainment type experience. 

This 25b NBOH though sounds much more up my street, and I will likely test it either this weekend or the next.  Not sure what the starting dose will be, but it will be sensible.
All comprehension is temporary, understand nothing, try to understand everything.
(02-02-2014, 01:04 PM)Deo Wrote: This is definitely my favourite out of all of the 25x-NBx chemicals I have tried. I'd even rank it as one of my favourite psychedelics in general, definitely not one for beginners though.

You prefer it to the NBOMe version? Haven't tried 25B-NBOH but had a fair amount of experience with the NBOMe and it was intense, one and a half tabs gave me one of the craziest psychedelic experiences I've ever had and even half a tab could get pretty weird.
(02-02-2014, 05:37 PM)Dawnrazor Wrote: This 25b NBOH though sounds much more up my street, and I will likely test it either this weekend or the next.  Not sure what the starting dose will be, but it will be sensible.
I would say take half a tab, see how it goes and then if after around an hour you want to kick things up a notch take the other half. Unlike the NBOMes, the NBOHs have redose potential within a relatively short period of time so it's much easier to control how far you want to delve into psychedelia.

(02-02-2014, 05:37 PM)distantlights91 Wrote: You prefer it to the NBOMe version? Haven't tried 25B-NBOH but had a fair amount of experience with the NBOMe and it was intense, one and a half tabs gave me one of the craziest psychedelic experiences I've ever had and even half a tab could get pretty weird.
Yeah, all of the 25B-NBOH trips I've taken have had a sort of connected-feeling. No matter how crazy they get there is something warm and reassuring about them. The NBOMe equivalent on the other hand felt much cold and sterile, almost like a high dose of a certain dissociative favoured by John C. Lilly.
Next psych on the list to be tested, the tabs are 1300ug complex, half a tab will at least "do something" compared to a pretty underwhelming but enjoyable experience on 1mg standard (non complex) 25C-NBOH. In theory half a tab (::Harm Reduction:: cut the tab diagonally for accuracy) should hit faster than the aforementioned 25C tab.

Interesting chemical.
hello, hey guys i have some nboh but i don't no how exactly consume, someone help me please!

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter