• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

22mg 2C-B-FLY
Took  22mg 2C-B-FLY (16mg having been a waste of time):
Nothing happened for over 2hrs and then there was a mild awareness. I felt emotionally cut off and didn’t enjoy walking with the dogs in the wood, It all felt pointless.

At home I went to bed – I did not want to interact with mrs Xoch or anyone – totally unempathetic. I felt sort of depressed although it was easy to not get involved or caught up in it, a little disassociate, worn out and gone. There was some auditory effect in my head under the duvet but almost contentless. A beginners dose and psychedelic. At some point mrs Xoch went out and I thought good – properly alone.
2hrs went past like this I was surprised to see (over 5hr from taking it) and thought I was maybe peaking now; with a little effort I could muster a little generic type movement but nothing complex.

A bit further on Mr Xoch mentioned it was tea time – I grudgingly got up and made a pot and then sat looking glum with my my face in my hands – I didn’t want the light or to make eye contact. She tries to comfort me – I don’t want to be touched. I go back to bed.
Later she finds me flopped in the hall – trying to help she says ‘would I like some music?’
‘Why?” – latterly she puts some on – it’s human organised noise – it has no meaning or emotion for me. I feel stoned. There is a little bit of movement in the curtain but I don’t see beauty in it.
I have a bath, feel speedier, take a benzo (meclonazepam) – feel slightly less isolated  - try some food – barely eaten in days – it tastes horrible and my stomach feels too bad to want to push it. I am tired cold and go to bed.

Still think this could be good but the potency isn’t impressive – I think a decent 25-30mg is going to be needed to actually get a bit of sparkle and action out of it – if you're a hard head possibly even more. With the ban coming it is imperative to retry soon as possible to see if this stuff is worth the duration
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
Maybe thats where i went wrong too only taking 15mg. I didnt enjoy it at all i just felt sick and uncomfortable the whole trip though i just rode it out as i wanted to see how it was . Still got over 80mg of it so i may try again in the future .
Yeah maybe - should definately not gone less than 25mg first time. Seems side effect free so just need to bung it in at a level that works.
I was gonna try 20mg next but think now I'll make it 30
Yoda "HUFF JENK YOU MUST. ALL DAY ERRYDAY." - Yoda
I just tripped on 30mgs and I was thoroughly impressed with this material, the visuals where different than most other tripping materials, a lot of color saturation, almost CGI contours, and I found my mind fabricating/contorting visuals based on my thoughts and ideas (visual ideation, is what I think it is called), and my trip light and lava lap both took on a life of their own(Reds and oranges predominated). I found the body buzz and mental space to be similar to a popular yet illegal entactogen: lovey, euphoric and connected and my sense of smell, taste, touch and hearing seemed to be enhanced, or at least distorted in a good way. There was time dilation and some ego softening, nothing mind blowing, but definitely an alien headspace, just not wildly so. I am thinking this might be like BK-2CB where the ideal dosage is higher than you think and people seem to be having wildly different reactions, especially since I cant imagine feeling as down on this as Xoch was.
Well like you say I think the suggested doses have been too small or cautious for a good many - I doubt I will be down on it once a decent level is reached - it’s just go nowhere museum level tripping sucks - glad you had a great time. bk-2CB I just thought was a bit lacking though - feels like this will be a lot better.
(20-03-2016, 12:13 PM)Morbidash21 Wrote: I just tripped on 30mgs and I was thoroughly impressed with this material, the visuals where different than most other tripping materials, a lot of color saturation, almost CGI contours, and I found my mind fabricating/contorting visuals based on my thoughts and ideas (visual ideation, is what I think it is called), and my trip light and lava lap both took on a life of their own(Reds and oranges predominated). I found the body buzz and mental space to be similar to a popular yet illegal entactogen: lovey, euphoric and connected and my sense of smell, taste, touch and hearing seemed to be enhanced, or at least distorted in a good way. There was time dilation and some ego softening, nothing mind blowing, but definitely an alien headspace, just not wildly so. I am thinking this might be like BK-2CB where the ideal dosage is higher than you think and people seem to be having wildly different reactions, especially since I cant imagine feeling as down on this as Xoch was.

I wrote a trip report for my 30mg experiment today, i too was 'thoroughly impressed'
Yeah I can’t speak for everyone but think 30mg will be a better fit for many - I never took it above 33mg (TR here) the dose response curve is very easy but not sure what more would add really and in contradiction to the above (this being a relatively old report) decided to go with more bk-2CB which, whilst not wildly complex, was reasonable and more fun in hindsight but haven’t retried it.
I wonder if 2C-B-Fly might not be a prodrug, with one metabolic route leading to something psychedelic and the other leading to something much less interesting.
  • Effects appear to be very variable between people

• Routes that avoid first pass metabolism are significantly more potent than oral doses

• The binding profile shows little affinity for the monoamine transporters, but this is not how it feels subjectively, suggesting that a metabolite is responsible for that activity.

My guess would be the CYP3A4, which is normally present in the gut in high amounts leads to the less interesting metabolite, and different pathway is responsible for transformation to the more interesting one. This would parallel the way MDMA is metabolised, where N-dealkylation produces MDA as a metabolite, but O-demethylenation leads to 4-hydroxy-3-methoxymethamphetamine, which is mostly a peripherally active stimulant (hence why some people get trippier effects from MDMA than others - it depends on variations in metabolism).

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter