• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2-methyl 3-phenyl 8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane-2,3-dicarboxylate
(11-06-2014, 09:39 AM)plim Wrote: "We worked on the REC synthesis from the beginning of the year. We managed to produce a small amount of it. Therefore, we sold such small quantities as 0.5G and 1G. Customer reviews were very good.
Mixture of Diethylpropion (amfepramone) and Phenacetin does not work the way described by our customers. Someone deliberately introduces users in error. Allegations are illogical.
We decided to close the sell of the product. We don't want to be associated with fake substances."

This only confirms what I was saying. Hope you bandwagoneers had your fun.
I'm sorry it simply doesnt make sense why go to whats seemingly a massive project with a product that would no doubt become the best seller since sliced bread why on earth would you be put off by one or two doubters.  Even if someone did set out to deliberately do this surely the vendor having gone to all that trouble and of course if they are confident in their product would carry on regardless.  
Their actions are illogical at best by withdrawing the product it makes them look even more suspicious I think, particularly given the results from two sources that we know of.

Seems like you have a vested interest in this @linesofthought?
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

I agree.... doesn't make sense to remove the product.. if the vendor is confident that it is indeed REC.. the logic move would be to continue selling it and release some official lab analysis in the website to clear any doubts.. but removing it completely ? And worst they don't even talk about refunds.. so basicly they remove the product.. saying it's good but we will remove it anyways.. and because it's good you won't get any refund either! talk about logic.. seems like a scheme to avoid any refunds.. this vendor is really becoming shady..
(12-06-2014, 08:49 AM)linesofthought Wrote:
(11-06-2014, 09:39 AM)plim Wrote: "We worked on the REC synthesis from the beginning of the year. We managed to produce a small amount of it. Therefore, we sold such small quantities as 0.5G and 1G. Customer reviews were very good.
Mixture of Diethylpropion (amfepramone) and Phenacetin does not work the way described by our customers. Someone deliberately introduces users in error. Allegations are illogical.
We decided to close the sell of the product. We don't want to be associated with fake substances."

Their stance makes no sense at all... and I agree with Blod that you certainly appear to have a vested interest. 

It makes no sense LL who has nothing to do with stims would look to shoot this vendor down???  Thank you LL you have certainly helped people from losing money and potential harm.  Top man.

Simply get it tested and put lab results up.  We can all double check thanks to Weedinos.

What legit company would be put off by "bandwagoneers"  ... the RC vendors days of palming of illegals and fakes to customers are over!!  Take note vendors...either start being legit or do one!!  If you get knocked by the lab you use...bin it if it isnt right...or in the case of under dosed etz etc sell them off cheap and be HONEST!  In the long run you will make more money with a customer base that trusts you!!! "RANT OVER"

Ps.... Im still gutted this isnt real, the market is crying out for short term stims... even so this one was too good to be true.

Uh... if anything everyone was hoping this turn out to be true. People were sceptical because the synthesis of this would be hard and yet the prices were very low. And then test results from more than one source showed it wasn't it.

And out of all vendors, why would ll try to ruin the vendor selling this? They sell completely different products to different people. It doesn't make any sense.

It doesn't confirm what you are saying.  Only valid LCMS/GCMS/NMR would confirm what you were saying.
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
Shall we cut to the chase...the vendor in question clearly somewhere along the line got how can i politely say it....well shafted unless im being really naive and they planned this all along which somehow i doubt.
Instead of having the common sense to actually confess to the shafting they have concocted this very transparent story which of course everyone has seen through.
Its a shame honesty is the best policy especially now with WEDINOS and other independent testing.  Sadly the days of pulling the wool over peoples eyes is gone and here lies the current state of the RC world through nobody's fault except the people who seemingly make the goddam stupid rules..

ok finally received my 1g.. made some allergy tests started slow 5mg - 10mg.. my last line was of 30mg.. well I must say the high is somehow enjoyable you can definitely feel the stimulant effect.. and some euphoria.. but at the same time the high is very relaxing and peaceful.. almost like you mixed a valium with a stimulant.. I don't find the high identical at all to what cocaine feels like.. at least the cocaine I'm used to get.. ( I usually get medium stuff but who know right : ) )

Judging from the high I'm feeling.. it kinda makes sense those lab results, claiming Diethylpropion (amfepramone) and Phenacetin.. the stimulant feeling caused by Diethylpropion and the relaxing feeling by Phenacetin.. well.. I can't be sure of what I'm saying.. I never tried pure cocaine either.. what if this is what it feels? Well it certainly doesn't feel bad at all. I can't be certain of what I'm saying without sending this to a lab also..  does WEDINOS accept sample testing from an EU country ? I will send it happily.. 

I might give it a last line of 50mg.. and call this expriment done, My only fear is that this actually contains Diethylpropion (amfepramone) and Phenacetin, which are known for bad secondary effects ( kidney failure etc..) But the high itself I'm finding quite enjoyable..

cheers
You only need to send a very small sample 10-20mg so i'd suggest trying at least.  I'm not sure what the policy is regarding non UK samples however I think its worth a try.

(12-06-2014, 02:01 PM)plim Wrote: ok finally received my 1g.. made some allergy tests started slow 5mg - 10mg.. my last line was of 30mg.. well I must say the high is somehow enjoyable you can definitely feel the stimulant effect.. and some euphoria.. but at the same time the high is very relaxing and peaceful.. almost like you mixed a valium with a stimulant.. I don't find the high identical at all to what cocaine feels like.. at least the cocaine I'm used to get.. ( I usually get medium stuff but who know right : ) )

Judging from the high I'm feeling.. it kinda makes sense those lab results, claiming Diethylpropion (amfepramone) and Phenacetin.. the stimulant feeling caused by Diethylpropion and the relaxing feeling by Phenacetin.. well.. I can't be sure of what I'm saying.. I never tried pure cocaine either.. what if this is what it feels? Well it certainly doesn't feel bad at all. I can't be certain of what I'm saying without sending this to a lab also..  does WEDINOS accept sample testing from an EU country ? I will send it happily.. 

I might give it a last line of 50mg.. and call this expriment done, My only fear is that this actually contains Diethylpropion (amfepramone) and Phenacetin, which are known for bad secondary effects ( kidney failure etc..) But the high itself I'm finding quite enjoyable..

cheers
thanks for your report... at 1G only I doubt youll have any bad effects, no need to bin it.
I understand the stim and calm effect, but seems there is no motivational dopamine push either correct?

honestly, from your review, it seems it is hardly worth it, especially without a safety profile on multiple doses!

enjoy your G :-)

as for wedinos , u can try explaining to them this is for harm reduction in the UK?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter