• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2-methyl 3-phenyl 8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane-2,3-dicarboxylate
Heres a valuable lesson learned maybe we need to have a system where at least two samples from the same source are analysed or at the very least one from a trusted member...
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Said I thought this firm wouldn't risk their reputation. Someone has tried to blacken them and ruined it or some cheapskate vendor tried to muscle in. Either way a crying shame. Should have bought the bitcoins and taken the plunge. Going to go with my gut instinct in future.
Yes, the results I posted are just me trying to ruin their reputation because I see them as competition. chin

The fact they haven't even bothered responding to my email asking for a refund and informing them of the results says it all.
Lol, why would ll even try to ruin their reputation, their product are completely different. It would be like one of the benzo only vendors say the lsz from ll is fake. Besides, there have been other test results saying the same thing and even more user reports, that it's doesn't feel even close like the illegal it's supposed to imitate. 

Good vendors turn bad, get scammed by their suppliers, .. . It happens. Sucks for those that bought their other products, because it'll take a long time for people to start trusting them again.
(11-06-2014, 03:02 PM)LizardLabs Wrote: Yes, the results I posted are just me trying to ruin their reputation because I see them as competition. chin

The fact they haven't even bothered responding to my email asking for a refund and informing them of the results says it all.

Sorry I had no idea that that was your sample from wedinos

Did anyone here experiment with it at all?
Not the WEDINOS sample. Page 9, post 90 of this thread are my results. I had my sample analysed via LCMS by a private lab.
LL I don't think anyone was suggesting that you would do such a thing, clearly the vendor has been caught out well and truly and is looking for a scapegoat.  Its not the first time a vendor with dodgy goods has been caught out and accused the sender of the sample of deliberately contaminating it.  However for the contaminants to be identical would be quite a feat I feel....

Yes I know, I'm just being sensitive because I've had a shitty day.
Me too LL have a hug on me and let's move on and in the meantime if you feel like a rant or a moan I'm happy to listen.

I think we should thank him for the results... I mean he certainly didn't need to do it and or post it.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter