Dont trust anything i say on a Friday or a Saturday - wait until Monday
Shocked 
Realise that the royal family think you're all dumbass fools and trash?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NPBbZ8q...detailpage
It's a party Gringo.
Harm reduction at its finest.
Dont trust anything i say on a Friday or a Saturday - wait until Monday
Watch it all, Drags..!
Well one thing you might do is use a party pack of cocktail umbrellas to........ Create an amazing array of decorative...um ...erm.....er.. ? lol, well you take drugs for many days, then during the wind down you seize upon a pack of cocktail umbrellas that just so happened to be lying around, then you unfurl them and decorate a fireplace that has a couple of hundred of MY books stacked around it, You do a fucking amazing job of this, tis a work of art no less. Then your flatmate comes home with a friend, aghast, and tells you "no one has ever seen anything like this before"

If not that, then I sometimes drink a cup of tea, if im not busy that is, lol.
All comprehension is temporary, understand nothing, try to understand everything.
True Razor...God knows the ill's a man could do on bath salts. But the big question is could bath salts be capable of making somebody actually watch a whole episode of the "X factor", that is the question?? .. ;-)
Not in my book, I am a destroyer of TVs, we are talking crossbow bolts and petrol bombs, and I’m not even joking, to date there have been no complaints. I have clocked some up though, np. I’m thinking of opening it up as a business in fact.
Step 1 I explain to you that your TV is in fact a cruel overlord that makes Ming the Mercyless look like a girl guide.
Step 2 Upon receipt of your fee, you step out of the house for a bit to... engage in a social or recreational function etc.
Step 3 I break in to your house and fuck your TV up with a vengeance.

The only joke in this thread is the fact that you think im joking.
All comprehension is temporary, understand nothing, try to understand everything.
You love your eastenders and corrie, Razor. I know. Notice i didn't mention Jeremy Kyle!!
I spent all night doing bloody origami once.

Did you read about the poor bloke a few months ago that got arrested for possession of crack, only for the police to discover that what he actually had in his hotel room was bath salts? I mean actual barh salts. Funny old world.
[Image: qn45rt_th.gif]

Please read the site rules HERE

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter