• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 gram of Dextromethorphan HBr
Nice report you fucking lunatic lol
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
(20-05-2014, 06:32 AM)Blodwyn Wrote: Thanks @alexwozere for the report can i just for the purposes of Harm Reduction and for any guests that may be reading this remind people 1gr of DXM is a huge and substantial dose only for very experienced researchers this is by not means a starting dose however great the experience sounded and would cause a less experienced researcher potentially huge difficulties.

I agree, it was definitely intense and not for beginners. One should be familiar with 1st/2nd plateau before reaching for 3rd or anywhere near 4th. I'm not entirely sure what plateau one gram has put me in, but due to me being fairly low weight and the grapefruit juice potentiation it must have been a good high 3rd. I believe 4th plateau is where out-of-body experience takes place and I am yet to reach that far.
Sorry was meant to be more to my post. I think I push it at times but 1
g is huge not to mention it's more than double the most you'd taken previously.

(20-05-2014, 05:28 PM)Kompressor Wrote: Sorry was meant to be more to my post. I think I push it at times but 1
g is huge not to mention it's more than double the most you'd taken previously.

No worries I took it as a compliment;)

But if you actually have a read around erowid 1g+ is not that uncommon.

I know it's double than what I have taken previously but I have also combined it with diphenhydramine before, and well if you can handle that then DXM by itself is not really that overwhelming.
Sorry about my confusion, only had DXM once and I thought me and my ex had halfed a gram but we must have bought about 3 so maybe I had 1.5g but that was in roughly 4/5 doses and I was pretty mashed.
Reading your post I'm thinking you didn't down a load of cough medicine so where did you get it? I haven't noticed it for sale from any vendors recently (was about 4 years ago when I had it).

The only UK vendor that sells HBr powder is uklegals, however it's out of stock most of the time. There is also one canadian vendor I found that sells it however I can't name it on here as it also sells UK illegals.

I found multiple people saying that powder was very commonly sold online in early-mid 2000s but has been stopped going around due to some research chemical crackdown. Dodgy websites like Alibaba apparently sell bulk though they look extremely unreliable to me.
OK, thanks bud.

'Dodgy sites like alibaba'
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
(20-05-2014, 07:22 PM)Anarch Wrote: 'Dodgy sites like alibaba'

care to elaborate?
Sounds like you had some fun, i love me some DXM. I haven't dosed since Early December, that was around 1.35g, though i'm not small but i hit a high 3rd. I won't hijack your thread with a TR here but i was basically folding up double layered CEV fractals, and had one of the most intense OBEs of my life, i was literally about to enter another persons body and whimped out at the last second. 

I find robo-walking so amusing and the lack of motor functions tends to amuse me, especially when i realise how long its taken me to do something like type, get up, make a drink etc. I do tend to prepare a little when hitting high 3rds with some drinks, maybe a little something to munch and a good playlist. Even better when its new songs, or songs with some philosophical quotes in which just makes complete sense to you, at least in that state.

Also now i want to get robotripping. I guess it will restrain me from touching my Tryptamines.
Junglist!

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter