• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

1.2mg AL-LAD
I took 3mg .20 blots. And im still here . Best trip ever
I think they're was a consensus that there's a limit to the effects regardless of dose, after that it's just nerve damage.

Important thing is not to recommend such levels to new comers, and not toend up in a field naked and draw too much attention.
Back in the eighties I used to sell the most famous member of that family and consequently pushed it a bit and it tops out after about five. No idea if the same is true of AL-LAD or LSZ but it would seem likely

One of the most impressive and safe (feeling) of the RCs. Fantastic discovery and I onlyhad a couple. Plenty for me.

I hate saying how much or many I've done as they're generally nights followed by mornings of of regret and pain, suffering , shame and guilt but I suppose it is these occassions of extreme limits that draw out the outer line of the map. There's no end to the stupid things I've done and I am curious what I would be like if I never experimented with my consciousness. It can also come across as bragging. Don't damage yourself people.
>new account

>first post

>linking to a weebly page
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
(09-09-2014, 06:25 PM)Skree Wrote: Back in the eighties I used to sell the most famous member of that family and consequently pushed it a bit and it tops out after about five. No idea if the same is true of AL-LAD or LSZ but it would seem likely

One of the most impressive and safe (feeling) of the RCs. Fantastic discovery and I onlyhad a couple. Plenty for me.

I hate saying how much or many I've done as they're generally nights followed by mornings of of regret and pain, suffering , shame and guilt but I suppose it is these occassions of extreme limits that draw out the outer line of the map. There's no end to the stupid things I've done and I am curious what I would be like if I never experimented with my consciousness. It can also come across as bragging. Don't damage yourself people.
That sounds pretty much like me.  I tend to enjoy the pre - come up buzz,  enjoy the incline and then as soon as the plateau begins start self loathing, shame, guilt.  Maybe its a masochistic thing but mental self harm rather than physical :)

On the posts above saying be careful.  Just because this drug and its family is not?? harmful in toxicity terms does not mean that if you take too many that a car that you thought was a rabbit is not going to hurt you.  Be careful guys.
(01-08-2013, 06:06 PM)zombywoof Wrote: I am a little peeved at that post as that is 8x what i enjoy and from reports maybe the majority and actually i think that was quite reckless of you and you are quite lucky or have the constitution of an elephant.I hate to see posts like that as other people might say well he did so i can do it. One good thing is you didnt do them all at once. As knothing has already stated no one should ever try this. It can only bring a ban closer doses like that. this is a harm reduction site too you know

To be fair, it was an honest report.

Not everybody is the same, I once met a man who could quite readily consume 10 150ug tabs of acid in one sitting. He is now a shaman and holds ayahuasca ceremonies in Amsterdam. I doubt I would have the front to take 1.5mg of LSD, and I certainly wouldn't advise anybody else do so, but it's not my place to judge somebody who has.

In truth it's only natural that the bolder of us will experiment with higher doses. And for everyone who comes back unharmed, it reassures the rest of us that this is indeed a relatively harmless chemical.

But I do understand your concern. However from the looks of it, it doesn't matter if this chemical is safe or not, it's still been recommended to be banned. I do pray and hope this does not come to pass.
"I once met a man who could quite readily consume 10 150ug tabs of acid in one sitting. He is now a shaman and holds ayahuasca ceremonies in Amsterdam."

Erm...  so he just kind of shrugged the effects off then? :-)
Did he bollocks take 1.2mg of AL.
How to think like a genius: ban all the shit that puts 2 idiots into hospital once a month but tax the liquid shit that puts 1.2 million in (a large number of which are completely innocent and didn't even touch it).   blink  

cantwatch
(18-11-2014, 07:21 PM)Zed Wrote: Did he bollocks take 1.2mg of AL.

Don't know, but that's a stupidly insane dose. If he did, i hope he's not in the looney bin now.
Oink oink...
People who were really into lucy back in the day used to take insane doses called 'thumb prints'. Worth a Google sounds bonkers to me. I am in no way advocating people do this with RC's or anything else for that matter.

Basically involved pressing your thumb into crystal lucy and licking it off. *shudders*

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter