• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1/2 blotter ALAD
No it wasn't legal to consume pre 2002, i think the reason headshops were allowed to sell them was a loophole. Before that you could pick them and possess them assuming they werent prepared or used for consumption, at which point they became class A. They put a stop to that and if I'm not mistaken now you can even get prosecuted for picking them by mistake or even having them growing in your back garden. Not that I think they'd enforce that if it was a genuine mistake, but it put a stop to them being sold and grown for obvious other purposes.
(30-10-2014, 02:03 PM)SteveBrule44 Wrote: No it wasn't legal to consume pre 2002, i think the reason headshops were allowed to sell them was a loophole. Before that you could pick them and possess them assuming they werent prepared or used for consumption, at which point they became class A. They put a stop to that and if I'm not mistaken now you can even get prosecuted for picking them by mistake or even having them growing in your back garden. Not that I think they'd enforce that if it was a genuine mistake, but it put a stop to them being sold and grown for obvious other purposes.

Which was odd cos my head shop sold them by dose in boxes in big fridges. Bit of a gray area if you ask me
Wasn't sure of exact date they banned it. I agree it was very odd when they started selling them. Noticed it in Amshterdam in about 96 but not in the UK till about 2001/2002
Yeah was odd all of a sudden they were in every head shop. And grow your own kits. Clearly could not be allowed to continue lots of kids must have got hold of them.

Picking liberty caps in the wild is one thing (and illegal just to make clear).
(30-10-2014, 08:39 AM)Passiflora Wrote: I believe it's just the possession & distribution of some fungi that's illegal, not heard of any laws against consumption. Maybe if you eat them straight out of the ground like a cow, that'd be legal?

looooooooooooooool

That would be a sight to see!
(13-11-2014, 06:10 PM)awakenedindividual Wrote:
(30-10-2014, 08:39 AM)Passiflora Wrote: I believe it's just the possession & distribution of some fungi that's illegal, not heard of any laws against consumption. Maybe if you eat them straight out of the ground like a cow, that'd be legal?

looooooooooooooool

That would be a sight to see!

What? Munch em straight out the ground? I do that every autumn. Thought everyone did. The cows don't mind. They told me. And the sheep were the fuckers who pointed out the best parts of the field.

Whys everyone lookin at me funny?
When I was a young girl we had a whole garden full of magic mushrooms we also had chickens at the time the chickens ate the mushrooms in a day.  I also had a small pocket money business selling the eggs to some elderly friends of my Dad.  Turns out after a couple of boiled eggs one morning several of them were having the time of their lives.  I only worked this out many years later at the time we had no clue they were the right kind of mushrooms I dread to think what was going on for the chickens....
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

birdsong, I'm just going to copy and paste from another thread what I've said to you in the past:

birdsong, just a couple things, not to have a go but you have stated in other threads that you are currently on a benzo taper at the moment which will undoubtedly played a role when you thought your AL-LAD wasn't working. I've noticed you've tried to do a TR for a few chems - the benzos you are taking before you take these drugs will play a part of the experience and will alter the experience, not telling you what to do but it might be an idea just to concentrate on your taper atm rather than taking other drugs (such as ones you've stated like AL-LAD or Synthacaine, which can sometimes need a benzo to be taken due to the nature of them or once the comedown begins), congratulations on starting a benzo taper and seeing your need to cut down but seeing your posts it seems like this is what you should be concentrating on rather than posting TR's for other drugs, I know the community here can help, for example I too am trying to lower my benzo/thienzo tolerance and am happy for you to PM me if you need any support with your taper.

Sorry for going off track a bit but just wanted to give you a bit of advice.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter