This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
So we now have sitewide SSL!
It is not currently FORCED, but will be after we sort some issues.
Here is some more information regarding the move to SSL

We recommend installing the Electronic Frontier Foundations browser extension HTTPS Everywhere to ensure a better browsing experience here at UKCR

Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
5-APB hcl
MikeBane Offline
Psychonautic Hippie

RE: 5-APB hcl
Got some 5-APB from our reliable TKK. I'll do a quick report from memory.

Ordered 500mg 5-APB, got it pretty quick. Ingested 90mg and snorted 20mg, total 110mg.

0:15 Started feeling a little 'come up', perhaps placebo as I have anticipated this substance for a long time now and have been very excited to try it.

0:30 Definitely "coming up", a mild sensation goes through my body. Become a little more social.

1:00 In a very sociable mood, started playing some music and it seems mildly enhanced as of yet.

1:30 I experience moderate euphoria, but it feels like all the euphoria I needed. Begin to dance a little and feeling really good.

2:00 Snorted 150mg MDAI to add to the euphoria, definitely a fun roll. Begin talking A LOT more than usual, as I am an introvert and shy. This depleted any social anxiety.

2:30 Still in full roll, loving it up. Started to feel a mix of MDMA-like empathy and euphoria, plus things felt great to touch or perhaps I was just very very relaxed that I enjoyed laying and rubbing the carpet.

3:00 Feeling great still, music keeps going and the night is going swimmingly. All my dorm mates seem happy to be around me and laugh at how happy I am as usually I am not so smiley and talkative.

3:45 Started to feel some psychedelic effects. This is strange since I believe 6-APB is more trippy than 5-APB and 5-APB being more a stimulant and way less trippy. Haven't tried 6-APB yet, but later this night I'd question whether or not I took 6-APB. (Doubt so, TKK is reliable)

4:00 I had a bowl outside, this seemed to increase the psychedelic effects of 5-APB. Feeling care free, love open spaces, and positive mood.

4:00-5:00 Got back inside and apparently stared at myself in the mirror for the longest time. I was fascinated staring at my dilated pupils and then preceded to open my mouth. That entertained me for about half hour to an hour.

6:00 Psychedelic effects start receding though slowly. Computer screen looked like little waves in a pool, really pleasantly psychedelic. I enjoyed talking to people and expressing many empathetic feelings.

And some time after that I went to bed and enjoyed a great nights sleep after taking 1mg Etizolam. :) Overall, it was WONDERFUL. Spangled. Definitely the best RC I've tried so far; though I have yet to try 5-AMPB and 6-APB and the MDAI/MPA combo.

"Fear? If I have gained anything by damning myself, it is that I no longer have anything to fear." ~ Jean-Paul Sartre
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2013 04:34 AM by MikeBane.)
15-02-2013 04:15 AM
zlex Offline
Rickroller

Ninja
Has anyone tried the pellets from BB?

"Happiness might now be bought for a penny, and carried in the waistcoat-pocket; portable ecstasies might be had corked up in a pint-bottle; and peace of mind could be sent down by the mail.”
05-03-2013 09:10 PM
ferret Offline
Rickroller

MikeBane: assuming you're a relative beginner, you took quite a big dose (5 is slightly stronger than 6). I'm not surprised you got some mild psychedelic effects, especially since you snorted some of it!

(14-02-2013 03:34 PM)Sufo Wrote:  Suddenly a wild ravegardener appears, claiming to be the source of 5-mapb. The high prices are something of a surprise... Two post pete chimes in singing his praises. I'm not gonna accuse anyone of being a shill but has anyone else bought anything from "the most credible UK supplier"?

RG is one of the 'official 5 benzo fury' sites (FWIW) and fairly well known. I've not bought from them but I've no reason to doubt their credibility.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2013 09:25 PM by ferret.)
05-03-2013 09:23 PM
MikeBane Offline
Psychonautic Hippie

I must note about my TR up there, I forgot to mention I bombed about 60mg 5-meo-dalt before taking this and thus were the cause of the psychedelic effects most likely.

"Fear? If I have gained anything by damning myself, it is that I no longer have anything to fear." ~ Jean-Paul Sartre
06-03-2013 11:10 PM
Knothing Offline

Last poster trophy

Sharp ShooterChampGolden
Good job on the TR, MikeBane.

5 and 6-apb both have psychedelic effects towards the end of the trip. It's the effects you could expect from a mild dose of psilocybin. Breathing walls, shifting shadows and plays on light,. Its never overwhelming but very noticeable if you stare at anything besides a computer screen for a minute.

I have never experienced visuals form 5-meo-dalt, only a psychedelic head space., though with the combination of 5-meo-dalt and 5/6-apb plus the MDAI I'm sure there would be more psychedelic activity than with any of the three on their own.

My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their storiy.
Forum rules
07-03-2013 12:33 AM
Squash Offline
Designated driver

just giving it ago now.
did an allergy test about 11am
decided to take 20mg up the nose about 3
felt almost nothing.
took another 30mg
felt something not quite sure what exactly tryed to play battlefield online still manage to kick everyone asses so took 30-50mg was abit floaty
so snorted another 30-50 mg ish about 10-15 mins ago
no euphoria,
hard to think straight and see straight heart rates increased.
no music appreciating yet.abit trippy
so far just feeling abit messy but abit disappointing not really stimy not feeling chatty or like i want to do anything.
feels like 6apb without the euphoria and cosy feeling.

15 mins later
feeling abit more spongled

-----------------------------
This tune's pretty good no??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17PM-UMVud8

bit off topic
anyone play battlefiedl 3 btw this is my montage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvr78U84tn8

how do you ebbed the video to the post?

45 mins later
abit cosier no euphoria though :/

(10-03-2013 06:17 PM)Squash Wrote:  just giving it ago now.
did an allergy test about 11am
decided to take 20mg up the nose about 3
felt almost nothing.
took another 30mg
felt something not quite sure what exactly tryed to play battlefield online still manage to kick everyone asses so took 30-50mg was abit floaty
so snorted another 30-50 mg ish about 10-15 mins ago
no euphoria,
hard to think straight and see straight heart rates increased.
no music appreciating yet.abit trippy
so far just feeling abit messy but abit disappointing not really stimy not feeling chatty or like i want to do anything.
feels like 6apb without the euphoria and cosy feeling.

15 mins later
feeling abit more spongled

-----------------------------
This tune's pretty good no??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17PM-UMVud8

bit off topic
anyone play battlefiedl 3 btw this is my montage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvr78U84tn8

how do you ebbed the video to the post?

45 mins later
abit cosier no euphoria though :/

20mg more.
Not redosing again now!

I hope you all remembered mothers day! :)
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2013 06:54 PM by Squash.)
10-03-2013 06:17 PM
Squash Offline
Designated driver

came here to edit that( to put it in the games and music section) but it won't let me, probably edited enough
it got abit messy after that :) thought's were a touch distorted and dreamy.
my eyes were all over the shop worse then 3 APB's, I couldn't keep them open, was asleep by and hour later and only just woke up, this has never really happen to me before only on AMT and maybe sunshine for a minute. feel pretty normal though I can just about tell Ive had something, heart rates normal head is clear which is always good.
overall it was alright not great. no euphoria not very stimy just felt like my brain was floating on a bed of warm water and so were my thoughts.
I did get the horn in the middle of the night though didn't have the energy to do anything with it though I did show the miss's a few me old tricks she hasn't seen before.

not sure how much I had maybe 80-120 mg felt like 3 6-apb without the stim. more trippy then anything looped images with me eye's close though didn't pay them much attention.
11-03-2013 11:24 AM
Cloud Offline
Psychonautic Hippie

Are there any experiences on mixing 5-APB with MXE? (MXE is legal where I live.)
I have a feeling that they can be beautiful together at small doses, like 20mg MXE and 40mg 5-APB. Any reports like this? Or just some thoughts about if it's possibly dangerous or anything.
23-03-2013 05:24 PM
MrDoIt Offline
Junkie Extraordinaire

(23-03-2013 05:24 PM)Cloud Wrote:  Are there any experiences on mixing 5-APB with MXE? (MXE is legal where I live.)
I have a feeling that they can be beautiful together at small doses, like 20mg MXE and 40mg 5-APB. Any reports like this? Or just some thoughts about if it's possibly dangerous or anything.

Several attempts at this and yes the experience will change your world completely - I think in the sober world they call it insanity and im waiting for the white coats to arrive as we speak. Please at your own risk.
28-03-2013 07:28 PM
DuctTapetheDamage Offline
Rickroller

Sharp ShooterChamp
I managed to collectively trip with 2 others on this very combo. It went so right but could've gone so so wrong.
28-03-2013 07:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)