This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
MESSAGE FROM BUCKLED BONZI REGARD EPD POWDER (NOT CRYSTAL) PURCHASED AFTER 14TH APRIL 2014
http://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Thread-Buckled-bonzi?page=86

Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
lsz powder solution preparation
17-08-2013, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2013 11:45 PM by dodo.)
RE: lsz powder solution preparation
(17-08-2013 01:58 PM)Renton Wrote:  I don't think messing with the powder is something you're going to want to do without;
Gloves
Eyewear
A mask
Decent volumetric Glassware
Decent volumetric droppers
Bloody good scales
Ethanol
a chlorine-based solution for cleaning your countertop afterwards.

Good looking out ! will latex gloves be safe i'm not sure at all that they are thick enough to be safe? i will chlorinate them and trash em'! feels safer... also why do i need a "bloody good scale" if i know already the weight 10mg/5ml eth. or Spirytus ins't that a way to by-pass the weighing part ?
18-08-2013, 01:47 AM
If youi don't have a "bloody good scale" how do you know you have 10 mg? Three times I have ended up with someone else s shipment instead of what I ordered. This could happen to you and without weighing what you have you don't know what you have.
The liquid measurement is great for small amounts, but 10 mg is already a small amount and most cheap scale cannot weigh 10 mg accurately.

My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their storiy.
Forum rules
18-08-2013, 01:54 AM
totally getting schooled here, i was actually just thinking about all that  knothing and you just clarified thanks again will definitly be safe
18-08-2013, 01:55 AM
All good, glad I could help.

My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their storiy.
Forum rules
18-08-2013, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2013 02:15 AM by dodo.)
ey i like that "Designated driver" cauz i don't drink ;)
25-08-2013, 11:14 AM
hi psychonauts:) I really need your help. please tell me where to buy LSZ or ALD in the powder. I'm sorry for my English.)
25-08-2013, 06:48 PM
patience my friend, make friends here & your time will come!

If you can't take care, take nothing!
22-09-2013, 07:37 AM
ola everyone so i received my order .25mcg and i put it into solution with ethanol in a vial to get 200 drops tried one yesterdyadidnt  feel it woke up this morning took 2 drops and i'm still not feeling is it normal or what ?
22-09-2013, 09:45 AM
wouldn't one drop be 0.00125 then? I dont think 12.5 ugs or even 25 ugs is a dose
22-09-2013, 09:48 AM
(22-09-2013 09:45 AM)Ilovethepostman Wrote:  wouldn't one drop be 0.00125 then? I dont think 12.5 ugs or even 25 ugs is a dose

hey one drop is 0.025ml so i took two and i've been gagging for an hour hope it stops and it gets fun