This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White MM
Drunk Punk Offline
VENDOR

White MM
[Image: UKHIGHSLEGALRESEARCHCHEMICALPOWDERwhitemm.jpg]

Anyone else tried this?
I got some from a local headshop not long back, i was really impressed. It was like brilliant old school coke (that of which i do not advocate the use of) got the head rush, the chatterboxing and the super charger confidence!
Much better than Gogaine or Charly Sheen.
Sent it to a pal at university who does chemical analogue testing, he said it was MPA and a small amount of caffine.
There only seems to be a couple of places online to buy it though, and im not fond of going in the shops.

http://www.ukhighs.com - Research Chemical- Herbal/Legal High- Online Superstore
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2012 10:34 PM by ChairmanMeow. )
19-10-2012 12:44 PM
SirBors
Unregistered

RE: White MM
If you know it to be MPA, is there a reason you're not just buying that instead?
19-10-2012 12:54 PM
Blodwyn Online
Forum Owner

Diamond UserDerailerSweetheartsSunday Drinker
Do you have the full NMR and spectrum analysis that you could post up?

Striving for perfection in an honest approach to harm reduction that benefits as many people as possible.
[email protected]
19-10-2012 12:56 PM
Drunk Punk Offline
VENDOR

(19-10-2012 12:54 PM)SirBors Wrote:  If you know it to be MPA, is there a reason you're not just buying that instead?

Im a relative newbie to just buying the chems, iv always just got branded products to be honest. After stumbling across this forum a few weeks back and lurking until yesterday, i wasn't aware of just how many online vendors there were.

(19-10-2012 12:56 PM)Blodwyn Wrote:  Do you have the full NMR and spectrum analysis that you could post up?

I got a text! haha
He isn't really supposed to be utilising the equipment for himself. Sorry.

http://www.ukhighs.com - Research Chemical- Herbal/Legal High- Online Superstore
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2012 12:58 PM by Drunk Punk.)
19-10-2012 12:57 PM
Blodwyn Online
Forum Owner

Diamond UserDerailerSweetheartsSunday Drinker
Yeah but if he is a mate surely he could let you have the results do you know he did the testing then?

Striving for perfection in an honest approach to harm reduction that benefits as many people as possible.
[email protected]
19-10-2012 01:08 PM
SirBors
Unregistered

It would have been nice to see the results, but I can't see any feasible reason your friend would mislead you. Plus, the effects seem to match with the stated contents.
19-10-2012 01:13 PM
mr blod Offline
Super Moderator

Always ChilledSweetheartsMusic MaestroSunday Drinker
Frankly speaking i can tell you whats in these pictured below and you will probably get a better buzz ;) ;-)

[Image: m&M-peanut-127616-im.jpg]

Ingredients : Nuts, Chocolate

Please read the site rulesĀ Here

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional
19-10-2012 01:32 PM
Cookie Offline
Space cadet

Sweethearts
Even better!

[Image: 3583572486_10aafd4184.jpg]

Love ya Mel <3
19-10-2012 01:54 PM
Dragon Offline
Editor of the Daily Mail

DrunkardSpoonMachine
Mpa/mdai.
19-10-2012 02:04 PM
Drunk Punk Offline
VENDOR

(19-10-2012 01:08 PM)Blodwyn Wrote:  Yeah but if he is a mate surely he could let you have the results do you know he did the testing then?
Well he doesn't use these products and knows nothing about them.
When the report came back MPA and a tiny amount of caffine, i could do nothing but trust him really! Would be hard for him to make an assumption like that!
Either way, its good stuff!

(19-10-2012 01:08 PM)Blodwyn Wrote:  Yeah but if he is a mate surely he could let you have the results do you know he did the testing then?
Well he doesn't use these products and knows nothing about them.
When the report came back MPA and a tiny amount of caffine, i could do nothing but trust him really! Would be hard for him to make an assumption like that!
Either way, its good stuff!

(This post was last modified: 19-10-2012 02:25 PM by Drunk Punk.)
19-10-2012 02:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)