This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
I fucking love Easter Eggs... hinthint

seriously, none of you ever played contra?

Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Serotoni
08-03-2013, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 02:30 PM by Tempz.)
Serotoni
Strangely named, obviously a brand but it's a brand for one specific chem ala benzo fury.

Quote:What is Serotoni?
This latest research chemical from the creator of mephedrone and benzo fury and exclusive to Buyanychem is a chemical analogue of Aminorex which is an anorectic stimulant drug known to be midway between Dextroamphetamine and methamphetamine. As a parent compound to Aminorex Serotoni would probably bind to similar receptor groups as other amphetamines. Primary action would be as a dopamine, noradrenaline and serotonin agonist.

What is Serotoni used for?
Serotoni would be a great research chemical to study the receptor subgroups outlined above. As with any in vitro (outside living organism) studies using receptors, a synthetic membrane with appropriate receptors would be a good starting point to begin profiling the binding and affinity data of this novel compound. As a novel compound many will require samples for their chemical catalogue libraries. The standard chemical analytical methods could be used such as FTIR, GC/MS, NMR and HPLC. This will undoubtedly be the beginning route for forensic laboratories.

Forthcoming in pellet form, thoughts?

I actually have high hopes for this one, if it's anything like it's daddy 4-MAR, which presumably it should be, then we're in for a treat.

http://erowid.org/chemicals/4_methylamin...orex.shtml

If the Dope don't get you, the Acid must.
Part 1 / Part 2 Part 3

IF YOU ARE A MUSICIAN, CLICK THIS.
08-03-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Serotoni
I have a mate called Toni who loves APBs, I should call her serotoni.
08-03-2013, 04:49 PM
I stopped reading at "From the creators of mephedrone and benzo fury" Lola. Can't say this has much appeal

I piss out the window 'cuz the toilet is too fuckin' mainstream!
08-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Read past the terrible branding and marketing though

If the Dope don't get you, the Acid must.
Part 1 / Part 2 Part 3

IF YOU ARE A MUSICIAN, CLICK THIS.
08-03-2013, 05:06 PM
(08-03-2013 04:49 PM)acdK Wrote:  I stopped reading at "From the creators of mephedrone and benzo fury" Lola. Can't say this has much appeal

Read that sentence in the voice of the guy that does the trailers hahaha
coming this spring....
08-03-2013, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 05:31 PM by Renton.)
"from the creator of mephedrone and benzo fury"

I didn't bother reading any further. Mephedrone was made in the early 1900's from what I can remember.
I assume nothing about structure, IUPAC, but state its used for gc/ms, etc? retarded

[Image: D188h7r.png]
08-03-2013, 06:11 PM
It sounds to me they are trying to hint at this product being something like 4-MAR. My guess is it is not even remotely similar. If they had an analog of aminorex they would release the chemical name, not hype it up in this fashion. What is it you ask, well its probably a mixture of ethylphenidate and something like MDAI, or some other mixture of medicare chemicals. I just can't see a vendor putting time and money into developing a chemical that is entirely new to the scene and not releasing its real name. The only use to a branded product is either to0 sell an illegal as a legel, or to make a huge profit off of chemicals that other wise would be cheap.

My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their storiy.
Forum rules
08-03-2013, 06:37 PM
The only hope would be that once the chem is available they'd give its name. If it remains branded then it will be shit for sure.
08-03-2013, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 08:36 PM by Pho3nix.)
(08-03-2013 02:50 PM)Sufo Wrote:  I have a mate called Toni who loves APBs, I should call her serotoni.
Genius....factlol

Just say NO ..... Then recant
09-03-2013, 12:41 AM
I don't hold much hope after reading that they "created meph", but a stim somewhere between dex and meth would be great.